Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 September, 04:17
Tomorrow is a special day.
Anniversary of sorts. :)

Going to celebrate it this weekend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
06 September, 04:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Vincent Blessings on ths special day may i as how many years ?🙌🏼🕊💖🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 September, 05:04
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Ill just leave it as 20+

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
06 September, 05:06
Yup 9/11 vibes.

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
07 September, 11:57
is it a 7/11 tho ?
sept = 7 ?

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
07 September, 11:37
Happy Anniversary!!! 09/07/2022

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
07 September, 08:44
#neverforget that our own Government planned and executed 9/11

Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
07 September, 02:59
Hey VK odd they closing the 9/11 museum in NYC. Why would they do that?

Red Edge @Rededge
07 September, 01:43
1776 vibes celebration 🎉

Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
07 September, 12:24
Recall that 9-11, 3 B.C., was Rosh Hashanah, Yeshua’s birth in fulfillment of prophecy (Rev. 12:1) on the Gregorian calendar. This celestial event happened on 9-11, 3 BC. We can see it exactly on “Starry Night” astronomy software and orhers like it.

That is why the Deep State cabal wants to trash that Holy Day.

Recall the Carholic Church has known this … the significance of IXXI … and WE now know why IXXI is so significant.

https://www.askelm.com/sta...

WE HAVE TO TAKE THIS VERY SIGNIFICANT DATE BACK FROM THE DEEP STATE AND EXPOSE THEIR LIES!

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
06 September, 08:03
I wouldn't exactly call it a celebration. It's a day of remembrance of an unprecedented terrible event that claimed the lives of thousands. It is also a time to think about what must be done to prevent something like this from ever happening again.

A celebration is supposed to be joyful. There is nothing joyful about 9/11 regardless of whether or not you believe in all the conspiracy theories behind it.

[Now, if by some miracle Trump were reinstated to his rightful place in the WH before 2024, that would be something to celebrate. I imagine such a celebration dwarfing your average 4th of July celebration.]

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
06 September, 06:44
I am .. its my X's BD.. and someone else is fooked!!! lol🍿🤣

11 60 17 > 17🍿 17🍿 > 88

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
06 September, 07:29
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
Also 11 +60 + 17 = 8️⃣8️⃣

or1️⃣7️⃣ to the 2️⃣nd degree.

17 x 17 = 289 or 2️⃣ (8+9= 1️⃣7️⃣)
As in 2️⃣ 1️⃣7️⃣'s 🤣🤣

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 September, 09:43
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
Lol

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
06 September, 06:06
I just learned that the Pentagon broke ground for contruction on 9/11; 60 years prior to the attack

These fooks love their numbers

https://www.smithsonianmag...

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
06 September, 05:40
You said you were celebrating 9/7 tomorrow...Remember everything in moderation....I just had to ruin it didn't I LOL!!!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
06 September, 05:40
my understanding is that 9/11 is Jesus' birthday or conception day. either way, let's get it back to good.💕

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
06 September, 05:34
9/10 though.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 September, 05:24
The only thing 9/11 related we are EVER going to celebrate is when the ones (TRAITORS TO AMERICA), that inflicted such evil on our country, taking the lives of so many people are strung up for the world to see, so that even in death HUNDREDS OF YEARS FROM NOW, uttering the names of such will still be akin to regurgitating pure bile. This villany should NEVER be forgotten! 😠

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
06 September, 05:17
Agreed but hoping for justice eventually.

Olaf Koll @OlafK
06 September, 05:12

NEO ONE @Neo
06 September, 05:10
Never. This date is a shame.

LeLe John @Grace1125
06 September, 05:20
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
its my daughters birthday. i choose to focus on that