Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
26 August, 08:40
My last appointment my dr said 197/130 is not ok. They had me on blood pressure medicine for 2 months. "their" medicine isn't working. I need prayer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
02 September, 09:12
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
SuperBeets chews or powder by Humann. I have been taking for several years and it has significantly dropped my blood pressure.

http://www.humann.com/page...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
02 September, 09:37
In response Mickey Nabb to her Publication
My BP is off the charts. The only reason I take the bp pills now is so I dont stroke out. I'll need to try the super beets. TY for posting

Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
06 September, 11:59
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Nitric Oxide! :)

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
Interesting. I'll need to order this supplement as I need to get my Bp to no more than 130/89 by October 18th or I wont pass a FMCSA DOT Physical.
Thank you
01:49 PM - Sep 06, 2022
In response Mickey Nabb to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JKrackKorn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ramon Rivera, click on at the bottom under it