Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
My last appointment my dr said 197/130 is not ok. They had me on blood pressure medicine for 2 months. "their" medicine isn't working. I need prayer.
08:40 PM - Aug 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
MMJ Schu @Schu420
08 October, 03:56
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Similar thing happened to a colleague of mine. Really high BP out of the blue. He had been taking Vit D since COVID and his blood work showed his Vit D level went from 25 to 80 in about nine months. Turns out he wasnt getting enough Vit K2 with the Vit D and it was causing calcification in arteries and soft tissues. Look into Vit K2 (MK4 & MK7). Hope you are doing better😀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
02 September, 12:29
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
02 September, 12:27
So I write my down and thought I had you beat. On
7/22 it was 194/113. On 8/12 was 169/94. I hate the meds. Its the only ones I take now. Supposed to get the super beets gummies tomorrow.
And brother I suggest you do the same.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 September, 01:00
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
I'm taking Hawthorn Berry at the moment and am ordering super beets gummies.

I'll pray for you.

Bless Up!

Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
02 September, 09:12
SuperBeets chews or powder by Humann. I have been taking for several years and it has significantly dropped my blood pressure.

http://www.humann.com/page...

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
02 September, 09:37
In response Mickey Nabb to her Publication
My BP is off the charts. The only reason I take the bp pills now is so I dont stroke out. I'll need to try the super beets. TY for posting

Godly Man @WWCUE
29 August, 01:40
I had a heart attack. Then I was back in hospital for 220/145. They gave me meds. worked a little, but I went the health store route and did a ton of research. I ditched their meds and now take some natural stuff to keep it down.

There are a lot of options. Here are two I use. i take MMS each morning. It keeps your blood flowing, and not clotting. I take 1 tablespoon of liquid DMSO around noon each day. It naturally expands your blood vessels to allow blood to flow more easily. Dont listen to the docs. Everything theyve been taught is a lie.

There are many many options. Do your own research and then dump the meds. The legal description of pharmaceutical is poison.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 August, 01:34
Has he tried the healing frequencies for blood pressure? Also, check out Dr Rich, Tippy and Stacey on the Original Mark Z channel. They may be able to help.

Other Half @Otherhalf
29 August, 01:32
Used to work at a high-end clinic at the forefront of research-based medicine. They found that poor sleep quality was at the root of high blood pressure. If a patient had high blood pressure, first thing they did was to order a sleep study. If they got the patient sleeping well, the pressure would come down on its own.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
29 August, 01:27
Maybe look into a high protein/low carb diet? I've read that may even cure high blood pressure by itself.

Sandy Mack @TruePatriotLove
28 August, 08:20
get tested fir aldosteronism....my wife was treated by her dr for over 10 years for high BP....meds didnt work. she went to a new dr and found out it wasnt hypertension but a condition known as aldosteronism

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
28 August, 07:04
Prayers up!! 🙏🏻☝️

Lucas St. Sebastian @lucassebastian
28 August, 03:21
have you optimized vitamin d levels..

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
28 August, 12:55
Mr Divine, I pray my Lord and Savior wraps you in his arms! He will protect you and keep you until........ God Bless You Sir!

Mary Lennox @Veritable
28 August, 12:36
A friend, whose BP was quite high, is taking magnesium and a supplement containing motherwort, hawthorn berry, Jamaican dogwood. snakeroot and mistletoe leaf. Prescribed by a naturopath. Started with once a day, but dropped BP too low, is now taking once every two weeks, and sometimes forgets. BP is "normal"
I wonder if some people naturally have a higher BP than others. Whitecoat syndrome, talking while taking BP, or having arms/legs crossed can increase BP reading. And as we know, diet, alcohol consumption and lack of exercise (just a simple walk) may also play a role
*not a doctor

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
28 August, 12:16
🙏🙏🙏

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
28 August, 12:12
Sending prayers starting now.... do not fear one bit... please get away from all things stressful best you can, watch stand up to distract your mind from fear and anxiety... everything falls into place🙏🙏🙏💗

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
28 August, 12:22
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Also... I recently learned about Red Light Therapy... and am considering using it. Please look into it, supposed to be really excellent for blood circulation etc.

kolibri @kolibri
27 August, 11:56
❤️🙏

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
27 August, 10:40
🙏🙏🙏

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
27 August, 02:51
Reading that fresh cayenne peppers is helping to lower the blood pressure, can somebody tell me more about that?

Hearing also that a glas of red wine a day helps to keep the blood vessel open.

Also walking for one hour a day will lower the blood pressure. Try 2 times half an hour. With some rest in between.

judi jones @justj88
28 August, 12:21
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
cayenne powder works if u need to urgently lower it a very small amount in some milk to cushion the taste..or what ever else u want to dilute it in... ginger also helps u can take that in capsules but best to see an expert alternative practicioner perhaps

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
27 August, 02:34
Research Natural Remedies, it works better

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
27 August, 02:33
Prayers for you🙏

MMJ Schu @Schu420
27 August, 02:28
🙏🏻

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 August, 02:28
Try eating onion, it's good for lowering blood pressure. Do not eat garlic, it does the opposite.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
27 August, 02:25
Sending You many prayers for healing 🙏🏻

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
27 August, 02:25
I bet since you are on lowing your blood pressure medicine you are told not to eat grapefruit. You are an Anon why would that be?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 August, 02:18
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

American Girl @Americangirl
27 August, 11:18
try dandelion root. natures best bp medicine. beets can help and water.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 August, 11:09
Nana is not a doctor but I cut my blood pressure meds in half and some days dont take at all.

I have my particular vitamin intake but I think the deciding factor was pink Himalayan salt.
My blood pressure actually dropped too much, and I found that what was making the difference was my afternoon popcorn treat covered, COVERED in the Pink Himalayan salt.
Never never use that iodized shit.

I have tested it out and I know for sure that it was lowering my blood pressure by changing only that daily.
Now idk if it will work for you or not, but it affected me that way.
They say stress is a big culprit too.
Try grounding/earthing as much as possible and espson salt baths.

God wins1717 @Godwins1717
27 August, 11:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i did the same thing, now no blood pill needed.🤗

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
29 August, 01:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Love the Salt flavor,
sungazing and grounding
with friends...

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
27 August, 11:06
Ivermectin.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
27 August, 11:06
Have you had any blood tests? Your magnesium might be low. Het some good quality Magnesium. Also Epsom salt baths.Is there something in your diet causing this?