Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
22 March, 08:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
05 September, 11:46
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Ivermectin..a natural spore, will kill those parasites and shrink that timor. Worked in my poodle!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stella Bella @NasNas
How much did you give and for how long...
12:32 PM - Sep 05, 2022
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NasNas in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
05 September, 12:46
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
I bought the liquid for sheep and just dropped a few drops on her food. I wasn't precise. Also rubbed it right on her lumps. They were hanging low. After the ivermectin started working they got hard and shrank up to her ab. She also had an ugly pea sized thing on her ear. I put the ivermectin directly on it for several days. It turn black and fell off. 😊

Stella Bella @NasNas
05 September, 01:04
Love that... our cat has a big lump at his knee. So glad they never tried to take a piece out of it to see if it were bad cells. Ivermectin is hard to get in the netherlands I think, but I will save this and see what I can do. Thanks !!! Love it...

Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
05 September, 03:09
Where did you purchase