Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
25 October, 08:48
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
My son contracted a cancerous tumor last yr at the age of 16.
Tumor was behind his eye which pushed the eyeball out and to the right. Devastated.
A biopsy was ordered so they could conclude which type of treatment to use.
Biopsy blinded him for life in that eye.
So pissed off.
Was sent to Ohio for the winter while he underwent treatment daily.
We returned in March. Got MRI in June. Tumor only shrunk 1.5 millimeters. Shit!!!
I went outside of Childrens Hospital and found my own surgeon. End of June the dr went in after it. Broke a bone purposely. Used metal plate etc.
My sons eye still has not opened and its October. My kid is now facing cosmetic surgery and muscle configuration. Shit again.
Got back pathology report and they found an additional cancer inside the cancerous tumor. wth (A nightmare u don't wake up from)
Dr told us his friend had similar tumor and refused biospy due to potential blindness. 2 yrs passed and it went into brain and killed him.
My son is alive but d

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
25 October, 08:53
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
Cont'd ---Alive but damaged.
We had no choices really.
My son is mentally&emotionally affected.
He is convinced that God hates him.
And hates all children with cancer because God allowed it to happen.

U cannot imagine the quick thinking and factual defense I had to come up with to defend God. It hasn't been easy and my son will no longer attend church.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
07 September, 08:38
Canada's healthcare has killed a few of my family members and poisoned others

They will pay

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
05 September, 12:16
anyone who goes the Rad/Chemo/Western Poison Way will be in the Loop til they die.The Chance of optimal Health is officially gone!

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
05 September, 11:52
Joyce,
Wow, I had never heard this explanation before. Tks for posting it.
"I shoulda had a V-8!"

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
05 September, 11:51
Absolutely. Watched this with dogs. The vets will tell you what the deal is. Why no one connects these dots for humans has always confused me.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
05 September, 11:46
Ivermectin..a natural spore, will kill those parasites and shrink that timor. Worked in my poodle!

Stella Bella @NasNas
05 September, 12:32
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
How much did you give and for how long...

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
05 September, 11:45
This make so much sense!

IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
05 September, 08:07

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
22 March, 01:16
I know so many people who had the biopsies and stated they wish they never had the procedure. Some have been sicker for months on end trying to recover from it.... I think they intuitively know after the fact it was the biopsy that did them harm...

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
05 September, 12:19
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Rockerfeller created Poison Pharma for 2 things To keep you sick and take your money!

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
22 March, 10:55
A wonderful reversal is triggered when the human body
is resting and a food fast started,
the body turns to the tumor devouring it and
using it as a source of energy thus eliminating
the problem naturally.