Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I need to make a list of trustworthy Patriot corporate attorneys for future reference. Please post links to websites thanks!
08:24 PM - Sep 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
07 September, 05:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Good luck with that. They are all corrupt as the " doctors ".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Sully @JDSully
07 September, 04:55
Sorry I think Australia has no patriot lawyers they are all corrupt here.
Maybe ask 107 he seems to know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
07 September, 04:02
I know of no corp patriot legal team in Norway. They all must Free Maison here if they are to have court days here, so the ones that are 'trust worthy" are solo and doing much probono and losing in court, and norway doesnt record and archive anything. 👀🔎 only a direct recording no archiving any recordings for the public
What does that tell ya?

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
07 September, 01:08
A query of any pilot buddy (esp. ex-mil-now-not flying) actively fighting the vaccine requirements and losing pay while waiting it out would yield well. Vim Hof unofficial groups within the military.

Like "we play baseball by the 1880's rules" people. Niches.

They'll know BARrister folks of different stripe; like the few dentists, who fight the fluoride.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
06 September, 09:49
What about asking Lin Wood on Telegram? He has 2 channels. You would need to go to Lin Wood Replies.

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
05 September, 07:20
John Durham.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
05 September, 05:25
Tim Kleinschmidt of Giddings, TX, is a good lawyer. He is currently General Counsel to the Texas Dept. of Agriculture. I just know he is a patriot and a good man. He helped our family.
http://www.giddingsattorne...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 September, 12:42
Pretty sure that Juan O Savin has that list!

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
04 September, 10:54
is there any left?

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
04 September, 10:44
99% of attorneys give the rest a bad name

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
04 September, 10:41

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
04 September, 09:51
Simone Gold - Front line medical doctors. She is also a lawyer as well which is why they went after her most likely.

Dexter Phillips @TAWF
04 September, 09:10
Ask Lin Wood - gonna be a damn short list...

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
04 September, 09:10
Hearing lots of good things about Mr. Yoder. He likes Bourbon. I like bourbon too. Constitutional Attny

Diana DJT @Diana
04 September, 08:30
I suggest you check out Lin Wood's Telegram channel, he has so much to do with Lawfare, trying to protect attorneys being persecuted for being Trump supporters. He is fighting the GA Bar Association, literally going through hell, si much fookin corruption 😡

Silver Cat @silvercat
04 September, 08:26

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
04 September, 08:30
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
You beat me to it! Tom is the only one I can think of that is trustworthy.