arba happihr @arba
I'm feeling a bit like my life was totally hijacked.
The more info I read, and listen to
Makes me sick to learn,
The Maxwell education clip was the kicker, eyes opened wider now.
Never, NOT once, was my Country ever on my team.
They trapped me on this planet, and used my body for a profit, without my knowledge.
Who wants to live on a Satan worshiping planet.
We must be super strong beings
We have endured their torture, and abuse,
and are still moving forward, one step at a time.
I thank God for protecting me as much as possible
I'm truly now an old lady clueless
The only TRUTH I know is God.
Tortured, abused, suffering, murder with intent truly.
INTENTIONALLY murdering us for a profit.
I survive September 3, 12:01 midnite
I think I am still alive, Damn who knows anymore.
Thanks for listening
MAke your day great. Aloha
10:45 AM - Sep 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
deborah sidener @debbiedo
05 September, 11:31
In response arba happihr to her Publication
followed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
04 September, 04:01
when I look at the natural beauty of earth all I see is paradise and abundance, and I'm not letting go. Its awesomeness is covered up but it is there if you focus. Majestically mystical, its enough. wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
04 September, 03:03
In it together ! We will win we have God on our side ! 🙏🙏🙏

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
04 September, 12:43
God Bless you. i have rebelled my whole life there is something in me that just knows when something is not right very blessed to have angels looking after me should of i died several times in my life. knowing what i have learned going through this process has made me a better man and closer to God. God has plans for Us his love is eternal the journey is to prepare Us for his Kingdom which is spiritual. i believe this journey we are on is the Kingdom of Heaven coming which is here on earth. The Kindom of God is after that only spiritual can enter. The Bible is all about different Kingdoms.We are currently in a Kingdom change. The Bible is true it’s possible that key information was left out to keep certain people in power but the journey is the same trust God and love one another. God Bless

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
04 September, 12:20
I love you Arba!!!

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
04 September, 12:16
I feel every word as if I spoke it myself. Thank you for hearing my soul. God’s peace and strength to all.

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
04 September, 12:06
I pray God delivers us from evil🙏we ate growing weary

Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
04 September, 12:06
As you can tell ... YOU ARE NOT ALONE ... Only FATHER GOD knows the timing of it all ... not even the Son of God .. nor the Angels of God .... He did tell us we would know the timing / the season for this ..... WARS AND RUMORS OF WAR .. Keep looking up and Trust the plan .. TRUST GOD ... He is truly our redeemer.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 September, 11:54

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
04 September, 11:25

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 September, 11:23
That's what we are all trying to do, each day, one more step ...
its for the next generation always.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
04 September, 11:23
This path is an ordeal - sure.
The ignorence is exhausting time by time.
Same here. Persevere!

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
04 September, 11:21
We ARE alive......and AWAKE! Did anything change last night.....don't know, but pretty sure many more are awake after Biden's inane blatherings the other night.....talk about "show and tell!! Now Podesta has been thrust into the "light".....a la FowChi!! Hot damn and hallelujah!

WWG1WGA....NCSWIC!

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
04 September, 11:20
As disturbing as the awakened information is, I actually find it somewhat of a relief. I've always felt an underlying sense of a sinister façade, but couldn't quite put my finger on it. While there is still much to learn, it is empowering to "see" more clearly now.

LeLe John @Grace1125
04 September, 11:12
so did anything change last night? feels oddly quiet today

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
04 September, 11:03
We can relate for sure. Keep fighting, patriot. Fight for future generations. ♥️🙏🏼

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
04 September, 11:00
Bless your heart!

What doesn't kill us, makes us STRONGER.
God WOKE US UP for a reason.

Though life around me has never been more difficult.
My life has never been more blessed. I HAVE A PURPOSE NOW.

We. Will. Drag. The. Demonic. Haters-of-Humanity. Into. The. LIGHT.
Dark withers and dies in the Light.

BEGONE SATAN, YOU HAVE NOOOOOO POWER OVER US.
🙏 🔥💥💥💥

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
04 September, 10:58
"I think I am still alive"
I go through this feeling all the time. Never quite sure. Lol

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
04 September, 10:57
We are wilth you Patriot, thank you for sharing your story, many will relate. ❤️

Not Important @Notimportant
04 September, 10:56
imo, we are already zombies in zombie land...dead at sea under fake dead pirate admiral law.

WE ARE GOING FROM DEATH TO LIFE, not the other way around. Mirror

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
04 September, 10:54
Sorry didnt mean to creep you out with the Maxwell video this am!

=)
hugs Patriot!

arba happihr @arba
04 September, 11:26
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Big Hugs to you. 🤗
I am very appreciative of everything you share.❤️
I am appreciative to be alive, and on this journey with AU
God has placed me in good hands!
Everyone slips now and then, a small trip, now back in my saddle ready to help in any way I am able too 🧡
Beaming Love, and Joy to ALL.
We've got this! 🤗😘

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
04 September, 10:55
The rabbit hole can do one thing well
It hardens you to no end