arba happihr @arba
04 September, 10:45
I'm feeling a bit like my life was totally hijacked.
The more info I read, and listen to
Makes me sick to learn,
The Maxwell education clip was the kicker, eyes opened wider now.
Never, NOT once, was my Country ever on my team.
They trapped me on this planet, and used my body for a profit, without my knowledge.
Who wants to live on a Satan worshiping planet.
We must be super strong beings
We have endured their torture, and abuse,
and are still moving forward, one step at a time.
I thank God for protecting me as much as possible
I'm truly now an old lady clueless
The only TRUTH I know is God.
Tortured, abused, suffering, murder with intent truly.
INTENTIONALLY murdering us for a profit.
I survive September 3, 12:01 midnite
I think I am still alive, Damn who knows anymore.
Thanks for listening
MAke your day great. Aloha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kenneth Cox @Klc3
God Bless you. i have rebelled my whole life there is something in me that just knows when something is not right very blessed to have angels looking after me should of i died several times in my life. knowing what i have learned going through this process has made me a better man and closer to God. God has plans for Us his love is eternal the journey is to prepare Us for his Kingdom which is spiritual. i believe this journey we are on is the Kingdom of Heaven coming which is here on earth. The Kindom of God is after that only spiritual can enter. The Bible is all about different Kingdoms.We are currently in a Kingdom change. The Bible is true it’s possible that key information was left out to keep certain people in power but the journey is the same trust God and love one another. God Bless
12:43 PM - Sep 04, 2022
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Klc3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kenneth Cox, click on at the bottom under it