Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
⭐️Original post to this picture:
"This is my uncle after being freed from a German POW camp during WWII. I have posted this picture several times, but I think this needs to be seen as much as possible. Americans seem to forget sacrifices very easily. To all of our veterans I say THANK YOU! HAND SALUTE!!!"- Nick Primiano, ITS -USMC Combat Veteran"
⭐️See My response below:
05:37 PM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
06 February, 03:20
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
My Father, Grandfather and a couple of uncles were put in those camps. My father helped with the undergound news paper. That is what they did to you if you got caught. Today this is the underground paper. This time we caught them. Remember your history its this important. God Bless every Anon.

Hank

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
06 February, 09:04
In response James Dean to his Publication
My father was german and in the luftwaffer. He was part of a anti-nazi operation printing anti-nazi propaganda in denmark. He saw jews in concentration camps and would sneak them his lunch sandwich under the fence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 February, 09:26
In response James Dean to his Publication
Thank you for your story. God bless you. Very important. And yes, we caught them! I am proud to be part of this movement.🙏🙏

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
05 February, 09:26
He was starved almost to death. Thank God he survived to tell his story. God bless this man.

05 February, 10:32
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
That was what shocked me. We need to learn from history.❤️❤️

Seek The Truth @WL6202
05 February, 04:14
Thanks for sharing. He gave up so much but overpaid pro-sport athletes can't stand for an anthem.

05 February, 06:30
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
Exactly. I remember great national pride as a youngster. I wonder when they stopped teaching that. Kappernick is younger than me and I think he wax the first to take a knee publicly. Or maybe it is reginally taught or not. We need to return to that. I love the idea of Trump's 1776 curriculum.

05 February, 06:30
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
Exactly. I remember great national pride as a youngster. I wonder when they stopped teaching that. Kappernick is younger than me and I think he wax the first to take a knee publicly. Or maybe it is reginally taught or not. We need to return to that. I love the idea of Trump's 1776 curriculum.

Tootie McDonald @Tmcdonald
05 February, 01:41
I think of the untold horror this hero was subjected to. Freedom isn’t free, the cost is ugly. I pray he lived a blessed life after suffering so much! Thank you for sharing.

05 February, 06:27
In response Tootie McDonald to her Publication
You are most welcome. I saw it and had to share. He is literally skin and bones. ☹️

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
05 February, 12:53
🙏❤️

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
05 February, 12:51
God Almighty! They almost starved him to death! God help us cuz these Education Camps are already built Nationwide... History repeats itself without a miracle.💔

05 February, 06:23
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Truth. The first step is to NOT comply. Well actually, the first step is prayer. Then non-compliance. So hard to see friends and family with blinders and earplugs on.

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
04 February, 09:56
Yes people need to watch this 👀👀 Eisenhower's Rhine Meadows Death Camps -

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

04 February, 09:58
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
Important to KNOW and not repeat bad history.

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
04 February, 09:11
My grandfather came home from russian captivity in 1948 he was 5.8 feet tall and weighed 83 lbs when he came home. He survived only because a russian woman secretly slipped him potatoes from time to time. My grandparents had a small farm where polish prisoners worked. My grandmother was in contact with them until she died. The prisoners called her "Mom" because she took care of the prisoners like a mother. War is absence of commonsense but sometimes kindness saves lives.

04 February, 09:22
In response Shaggy Zack to his Publication
This is a great story. Even in the midst of great darkness, light can break through.
My mom worked in a dress shop when she was in high school. There was a lady working there that had been in the concentration camps and her number was tattooed on her arm. She and her husband were going through a process to remove them. Every week or so they had to go and get skin sanded off of their arms. Everyone in the shop celebrated the day that the tattoo was finally removed.
Humanity moves foward and celebrates the good.

04 February, 05:40
⭐️My Response:
We learn from history. We should never forget that our freedoms were not secured freely but with sacrifice. There were & still are many populations of people who were marginalized & enslaved on the backs of the elites. I visited the Buchenwald concentration camp in 1993 and will NOT forget. https://en.wikipedia.org/w...