Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
04 February, 05:37
⭐️Original post to this picture:
"This is my uncle after being freed from a German POW camp during WWII. I have posted this picture several times, but I think this needs to be seen as much as possible. Americans seem to forget sacrifices very easily. To all of our veterans I say THANK YOU! HAND SALUTE!!!"- Nick Primiano, ITS -USMC Combat Veteran"
⭐️See My response below:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
04 February, 09:11
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
My grandfather came home from russian captivity in 1948 he was 5.8 feet tall and weighed 83 lbs when he came home. He survived only because a russian woman secretly slipped him potatoes from time to time. My grandparents had a small farm where polish prisoners worked. My grandmother was in contact with them until she died. The prisoners called her "Mom" because she took care of the prisoners like a mother. War is absence of commonsense but sometimes kindness saves lives.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
This is a great story. Even in the midst of great darkness, light can break through.
My mom worked in a dress shop when she was in high school. There was a lady working there that had been in the concentration camps and her number was tattooed on her arm. She and her husband were going through a process to remove them. Every week or so they had to go and get skin sanded off of their arms. Everyone in the shop celebrated the day that the tattoo was finally removed.
Humanity moves foward and celebrates the good.
09:22 PM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Shaggy Zack to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply
Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
04 February, 09:39
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
The occupation administration in Germany, through Merkel and the corrupt politicians, after 76 years, has again established concentration camps against the german people. #WakeUpGermany

http://translate.google.co...

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
04 February, 09:45
In response Shaggy Zack to his Publication
This is the same BS what Killary was planning for conservative americans.