Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
04 February, 05:37
⭐️Original post to this picture:
"This is my uncle after being freed from a German POW camp during WWII. I have posted this picture several times, but I think this needs to be seen as much as possible. Americans seem to forget sacrifices very easily. To all of our veterans I say THANK YOU! HAND SALUTE!!!"- Nick Primiano, ITS -USMC Combat Veteran"
⭐️See My response below:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
05 February, 12:51
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
God Almighty! They almost starved him to death! God help us cuz these Education Camps are already built Nationwide... History repeats itself without a miracle.💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
Truth. The first step is to NOT comply. Well actually, the first step is prayer. Then non-compliance. So hard to see friends and family with blinders and earplugs on.
06:23 AM - Feb 05, 2021
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
05 February, 08:17
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
AMEN TO EVERY WORD OF THAT!
🙏🙏🙏