Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
04 September, 09:41
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I don't think he's talking about ascension. I understand him to mean that he's not going to be running for election in 2024 but some of the team will remain with some of the older faces not going to be involved but handing over to the new team. The fact that he implies handing over, to me, sounds as if he will be back in before 2024... to hand over!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mnp Sna @ms2021
03 September, 11:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 September, 11:58

Back to the Future @Backontrack
03 September, 11:58
they have done their job
Saved the US and the world.
Onto the next TEAM

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
03 September, 11:57
Many of the lead posters have lately been lending to a long haul ahead. SO I think he is saying we need to do this for the future, for the children.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 September, 11:56
We ascending? maybe????

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
03 September, 11:56
i thought that was strange too 🤔.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
03 September, 11:50
i m not sure you can take this a couple of ways 🧐🧐🧐

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
03 September, 11:44
Even though we're not going to be here. We're going to be gone? We may not be here, at least some of the older ones. What in the world is he saying here?

connie wright @cowri
03 September, 11:41
We're not going to be here-at least some of the older ones????

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 September, 11:41
ACENSION

USA DAR @buffaloalum
03 September, 11:37
Doesn’t sound too optimistic as far as getting the country back on track. Either he means he’ll be back but it will take years to get things back to normal because the country’s so screwed up OR he’s not optimistic about beating the Deep State in the short term. Doesn’t sound too good to me.

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
03 September, 11:37
Yes ! I caught that. what does he mean ?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 September, 11:59
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
Ascending I think...wonder if old ones is us....I think we have been around for a hot minute and have done this job before...We were woken for a reason