Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
08 September, 11:03
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
Lo, please know that you are still on my mind and in my thoughts and prayers and I am quite certain, I am not the only one. We are all connected, I truly feel it. Stay strong, we will get through this, all of us, together. Sending you love and hugs my fren! ❤️😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whimma Texas @Whimma
08 September, 11:06
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
You're right! Lo's still on my mind and in my heart and I've been praying for you this very day friend!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
06 September, 12:01
We understand and we are here for you. #Patriotfamila

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
04 September, 08:27
Your words move me, I have lived them. We are going through this together.
Mathematically Impossible.
We are family from the future, yet to meet.
Love you all.

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
04 September, 04:51
🙏🙏🙏

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
04 September, 01:03
Hey Lo i remember you from our twit days…its great to see you! 😊
i just wanted to send you some love ❤️
and let you know that you are never alone and you are stuck with all of us!
we arent going anywhere and please post on here when you are feeling lonely…there are folks on here that need you (going through the same)
🙋‍♀️ im one, stuck in this big city with no friends or family around besides the one i live with

This is the time we need each other the most because its been a long road and its easy to get weary and thats when thr [dark] tries to trick us into thinking we dont matter. which is total bullshit because each and everyone one of us play an important role in this silent war

as far as friends and trying to wake them up…i let that go and put it in God’s hands 🙏
i dont post anything political on facebook, its only for me keeping up w friends and sharing recipes

sending you love girl
no need to respond, just want you to know im here if you need to talk - DM anyti

Mary Poppins @GoRedDEAT
04 September, 12:19
Prayers Peach! You taught us so much! We are family here.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
03 September, 10:45
ur loved
your a peach
🤗

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
03 September, 08:31
Same here Lo. I’m down to just simple pleasantries with my family and friends and conversations are very strained! I too have stopped trying to wake those who are too blocked to even entertain simple logic! Love and grateful for our family circle here! Stay stong Fren. 🙏🐸♥️🇺🇸♥️🐸🙏

Kathy Paciorkowski @Paciorkowski_1
03 September, 08:14
We need you Lo. You awakened me on Twitter. You are not alone.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
03 September, 07:13
We Love You
WRWY
💚🌟💚

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
03 September, 06:32
Lo, So many of us have lost people important in our lives. It seems that you have lost so many more. I am so sorry about your struggles as yes, we do need interaction with people that love us. I am praying for you and I believe that we were put here for a purpose. It looks like you are getting a lot of love on AU and although it isn't the usual way to receive love, it is wonderful in so many ways. I'm heading down to your beautiful state to visit old friends this fall! Take Care.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
03 September, 06:11
I have cried a lot reading your comment to VK & this post, it showed me I’m not alone in my experiences. The lack of physical touch has been the hardest part for me over the past couple of years & the loss of old friendships/family support that has been the result of the pyscological warfare to divide...Learning to be on my own has been a challenge especially after being such a social person.
There is so much love & support on AU Lo, you are loved, & we are loved through the high vibes of this beautiful family...I get a feeling we are all going to meet in the not too distant future 💞
I tried to upload a video with this post that may resonate with you but it failed so will try again later.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
03 September, 07:44
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
All of those people who told you that you are crazy and dont know what you are talking about! You will be vindicated and what will they say or do at that point in their lives? I am willing to bet they will have learned the most important lesson in the life, but it will not be easy for them as they learn the truth.

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
03 September, 05:27
I missed the original post but have so much love for you. Even though we have never met I feel we are kindred spirits. I feel such similar things as you and am trying to attain a healthy balance of continuing to love others while also releasing whatever “love grip” I had been keeping on them. This journey is a strange one...WWG1WGA, yet we only can “control” ourseleves.

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
03 September, 04:51
Know that there are many souls just like you; you are not alone. The beautiful thing is we can pray and lift each other up without even ever meeting physically. You are loved! ❤️

Marlene Redmond @marllyargh1221
03 September, 04:39
i echo your life🙏🏻🙏🏻💫💫

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
03 September, 04:39
Just think of all of us here sending you a virtual 💜 ❤ 💕 hug!! God Bless you 🙏!!

arba happihr @arba
03 September, 04:38
Aloha
I hear you.
3 years ago, I had your same feelings about being alone.
I had to do the work , I had never been alone in my 66 year old life. EVER
Damn I think you are going to love it once you do the work.
It's kinda good to be by yourself, so you can focus on healing and making yourself stronger without feeling the need of someone.
Trust yourself. Create your new journey.
Maybe it's your time to experience this lesson.
You've got this!
Sending you prayers of love and strength.🙏🙏💗💓💞

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
03 September, 04:32
I am in the same boat. I still try to talk to my daughter about what is happening, but she just mocks me. I tried again yesterday. My older Sister is coming around though, so there is still hope, but she won't talk about the truth that will soon come out.. I just keep praying for them all. God Bless. Love and hugs sent your way.

memes matter @NoComment
03 September, 04:27
The fysical part is a challenge. I find breathing exersizes helps. I breath in and fill my belly,then my longs, then my collarbone in one slow controlled breath💌i let out my breath from the collarbone,to the longs and then belly, and i pull my navel in, and hold here i generate gratitude
I visulize while i breath, and whatever sorrow my body was feeling is now replaced with (+) energy ❤️🤲

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
03 September, 04:20
❤🙏

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
03 September, 04:19
this resonates with my story too... you are not alone.
God I pray- for sister...
May the Lord bless and keep you;
May His face upon you and be gracious unto you.
May He rise His face upon you and give you peace.

Also, the Enemy has come to
kill steal and destroy- the purposes of the children of God.
Christ came to undo the works of Satan. 1 John 3: 8
Christ in me is the Hope of Glory. Col 1:27
All The fullness of the deity dwelt in Him bodily. Col 2:9
I have mind of Christ 2 cor 2:16

Christ in me guides to reclaim the dead stolen and destroyed purposes God ordained for me and my family meaning Christ in me undoes Satan's schemes upon me and my family. Nothing can stop the purposes of God in me - bc the deity of God dwells in me bodily. Christ's blood redeems the stolen places for the kingdom of God - on earth as it is in heaven- and Christ IN ME is the Hope of Glory forever and ever.

Amen.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
03 September, 04:16
Lo, I want to thank you for sharing what you are going through. You shared the real, raw side of this battle we are in. The human side of this battle against evil. Oh, fren, I know exactly what you mean about limited social interaction, too. It has been a long, long journey. And Social media is still not my thing! I am more of a face to face, chatting kinda girl. And I miss so much having friends to talk with. Once you are awake to the reality of the world, however, it is just so hard to carry on with the meaningless convos (noise) that we are surrounded with in day to day living. You know exactly what I am talking about! Anytime you need a friend, count me as another to your list. Praying for you and sending lots of love your way. God Bless. 💓(Jennifer)

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
03 September, 04:09
Hugs n 💖 Lo - you are so strong✨

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 September, 03:53
If you ever need to talk I am here for you!! know that we all love you, we are your family❤️💜

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
03 September, 03:52
🙏💞🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 September, 03:45
We love you too hun, and that offer too is from Nana any time you want to talk just DM me.

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
03 September, 03:44
🙏

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
03 September, 03:43

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
03 September, 03:29
We are Side by Side!!!! 🙏🐸 🌹

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
03 September, 03:27
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼