Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

trudy Q17 @BigDaddysLightWarrior
I have cried a lot reading your comment to VK & this post, it showed me I’m not alone in my experiences. The lack of physical touch has been the hardest part for me over the past couple of years & the loss of old friendships/family support that has been the result of the pyscological warfare to divide...Learning to be on my own has been a challenge especially after being such a social person.
There is so much love & support on AU Lo, you are loved, & we are loved through the high vibes of this beautiful family...I get a feeling we are all going to meet in the not too distant future 💞
I tried to upload a video with this post that may resonate with you but it failed so will try again later.
06:11 PM - Sep 03, 2022
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
03 September, 07:44
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
All of those people who told you that you are crazy and dont know what you are talking about! You will be vindicated and what will they say or do at that point in their lives? I am willing to bet they will have learned the most important lesson in the life, but it will not be easy for them as they learn the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396