Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 September, 07:56
POTUS on TRUTH - 5:10pm & 5:24pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeLe John @Grace1125
02 September, 07:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
kim im struggling right. ow and asking for prayers 😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 September, 07:57
In response LeLe John to her Publication
Do you trust God Almighty?

then relax.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
02 September, 08:08
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
How are you doing?

02 September, 08:38
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
I'm hanging on by my fingernails...

I'm still alive, God's choice.

02 September, 08:42
My BP, Is at the same point from 2 months ago. My life is not in Pharma's hands....It,'s in God's...

nuff said.

bless up!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
02 September, 11:23
God bless you! I will be praying for you! ❤️

Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Divine Dirtclod, click on at the bottom under it