Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 September, 07:56
POTUS on TRUTH - 5:10pm & 5:24pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeLe John @Grace1125
kim im struggling right. ow and asking for prayers 😞
07:57 PM - Sep 02, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Grace1125 in this post can reply
Danel Groenewald @Danny777
03 September, 03:30
In response LeLe John to her Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LeLe John @Grace1125
02 September, 09:38
thank you all so much, im so grateful for this safe space and all the love i find here. 💛💛💛

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 September, 08:59
Praying you find peace, lovetrump is exactly right...try those things.... May God cover you with his love and strength..🙏💫💞

Dee Ash @DeeAsh2
02 September, 08:56
prayers for you🙏🙏🙏

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
02 September, 08:54
sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
02 September, 08:24
The power of praying is powerful. So many people hurting in tuff spots financially, mentally just ready for our lives back it’s coming. i humbley ask our Heavenly Father watch over and guide us knowing you love us. Help us endure the pain as others become awake knowing your promise to love us so much you gave us your son so we could bask in your glory i ask that you send your whole armor to Lele John and many others that are hurting i pray in Jesus name and please Lord save the children in bondage they are the future until you take us to your Kingdom. Amen

North *** @Northstar
02 September, 08:23
🙏

LQve Trump @LoveTump
02 September, 08:22
Praying for you.

Sometimes if you walk barefoot on the earth and thank God for anything you see, one at a time, you will feel his overwhelming love and joy.

Also, watch your breathing. Nice deep slow breathes in and out. In with God, out with stress/ bad. Give your worries over to God.

I know it's easy for me to say these thing that would be hard for you when dealing with worry. I deal with stress/anxiety with hubby and some of my kids. Remember, it will be okay friend.

One thing that helps my son is to hug me and cry and he is 20. Crying really seems to release the pressure.

It has also been known that just the act of smiling will help.

Sending you love vibes.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 September, 08:57
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
YES YES YES!!!

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
02 September, 08:13
We are praying for you dear sir. It'll get better!

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
02 September, 08:11
🙏🙏🙏💓

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
02 September, 08:08
sending prayers of white light and hugs dear one.....hang in there.🙏🙏💕💕

Selah 321 @Selah
Prayers on the way... Have trust in God..

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
Stay close to HIS Word ❤️
God bless you and comfort you 🙏

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
02 September, 08:06
LeLe, I have been praying for you, and I will continue. God bless you! 🌹

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
02 September, 08:01
🙏Sending prayers! 🙏

Dottie French @DotOn777
02 September, 08:01
🙏

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 September, 08:00
You got it, but just know this too shall pass!
try to focus on the positive things in your life.
turn your focus on your struggle to a focus on gratitude
write down the things that make you happy and things are thankful for in your life...even the smallest of things.
when you feel down again, go back and read them!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 September, 07:57
Do you trust God Almighty?

then relax.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
How are you doing?

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
02 September, 08:42
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Trust in OUR SOURCE CREATOR 💯
🤜💥🤛 & don't forget to Laugh😉 As much as possible #laughter is A healing vibration Lmmfao 🤣😄😅 Laughing is Love 💜
right jes_us ✅ ↔️ 👉
if you are reading this send a funny meme back please and thank Q 😊