Only people mentioned by HaintBlue in this post can reply
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
06 September, 08:47
In response Haint Blue to her Publication
Well my cat Sonny, has feline aids. He was on deaths door no food or water for three days. He hid in a closet. I have the "horse" paste and felt I will use it on him, couldn't hurt. Sonny is still with me today! He is not cured but he is alive and well, as expected. If I took him to the vet, they would have put him down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
War Weary @W4rWeary
06 September, 01:51
And they KNEW this from the beginning! They need to PAY for their corruption!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
02 September, 10:45
But if you dig deeper into the Ivermectin link, the data is showing IVM does not do well against placebos. I don't doubt the study is probably flawed because Japan did their own studies and recommended IVM for their citizens.

reaper myer @reapermyer
02 September, 10:28
https://www.covid19treatme...
says
Recommendation
The Panel recommends against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19, except in clinical trials ().

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
06 September, 09:44
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Ah, but since this all has been a clinical trial (another year to go on it), they were really making a recommendation to use Ivermectin.

But, couldn’t/wouldn’t overtly say that.