John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly @DogsAtPlay
Prayers, please! I had cervical cancer in 1996, and had a hysterectomy with lymph node removal. Now all these years later, I’m working a new job that requires me to be on my feet for eight hours. Lymphedema has taken over my legs, and I end up with Hillary’s cankles by the end of the day. There is supposedly no reversing this, but I refuse to believe that - I’ve seen the power of prayer and manifestation that Anons have! If you have a moment to say a prayer, I would so appreciate it! ❤️❤️❤️

@kimrunner
@sirhuckleberry
@seekeroftruth1776
@johnnyq
@r363ll10n
@divinedirtclod
@VincentKennedy
08:26 PM - Sep 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by DogsAtPlay in this post can reply
Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
10 September, 06:16
In response John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly to her Publication
I have another one for you, to help with drainage of your lymphatic system and swelling of the legs.

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
09 September, 06:28
⏏ Blood Cellular Health - YouTube

⏏ Blood Cellular Health◆Auto intoxication◆Bacterial infections◆Parasites general◆Thrombosis, Blood Clot◆Inflammation◆Circulation◆Carcinoma◆Melanoma◆Sarcoma◆L...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
09 September, 06:27
Hello, are you familiar with morphic fields?
Nothing is impossible 🙏🏻❤️

https://youtu.be/DwtEPtEjU...
Anti Cancer ver 2.0 - YouTube

This is an upgraded version of previous field, with additions and even spelling corrections :)It is designed to effectively remove cancerous cells from your ...

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
06 September, 11:42
This is my daughter, her ankles are perfect after a full shift today!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
06 September, 02:15
Lord Jesus, we ask, in Your most holy name, complete healing for Kimberly. Amen.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
05 September, 12:18
Lifting you up in prayer, friend. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 September, 02:56
You have a roll to play in this. God is not finished with you.

Bless Up!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 September, 02:34
I'm gonna pray for you like tomorrow is my last day.

Cindy Patriot @Cindy123
04 September, 11:02
Prayers to you! God Bless! We love you and are thinking of you!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
04 September, 02:39
praying now! you are right about the power of prayer. God bless you! #prayerteam

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
03 September, 08:02
Praying for your healing. God Bless You.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
03 September, 08:01
Dear God in heaven, please touch Kimberly with your healing hand & renew her to a strong healthy pain free state of being. 🙏🏻💓✨

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 September, 08:01
Love, Prayers, and Blessins to and for you! ❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
03 September, 04:40
Y’all are awesome! I’m halfway through my shift today, and still have visible ankle bones! ❤️❤️❤️

Christine Wwg1wga @Clw1969
03 September, 04:30
Many prayers🙏🙏🙏🙏💜💜💜

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
03 September, 02:04
Prayers sent. Be well.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
03 September, 02:00
Che had also posted a link for this video but I'm not finding his post now though I did bookmark the documentary. Testimonies begin at 1:14:52 and they are powerful!
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
03 September, 01:57
Scroll up and down for additional input related to this post. Will send video in separate reply.

Gerri World @Gerri_World
03 September, 01:19
try parsley for the edema. 🌿

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 September, 01:14
Kimberly, I am praying for your continued health. We are told we should envision what we want so I am envisioning you are healthy and praying it is so.🙏🙏🙏

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
03 September, 12:58
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💪🏻💪🏻

Caroline July @CarolineJuly1
03 September, 12:52
🙏May God provide for the relief you need

Dandelion root supplement and dandelion tea.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
03 September, 12:36
((hugs)) 🙏
use an epsom salts foot bath to draw out the toxins, and eat lots of cucumber.
One ingredient foods is important for health.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
03 September, 11:22
Sending prayers.
🙏🙏🙏

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
03 September, 10:50

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
03 September, 10:29
💖🙏🏻 Praying for your healing.
💖🙏🏻 In Jesus Namen AMEN.

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
03 September, 10:15
Father in Heaven I ask you to send a complete healing to Kim . I ask in Jesus name🙏

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
03 September, 08:39
Prayers for you John Q 🙏🙏🙏 May God heal and give you strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
03 September, 08:33
❤❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Vicki Lord @Vlord
03 September, 08:27
🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️