Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
15 August, 12:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
15 August, 10:02
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
I'm curious....did you delete all the posts you made related to MMS/Chlorine Dioxide? I was trying to repost them but they wouldn't repost--said "error in system" So wondered if you deleted them or if AU deleted them. I do still have the page open that has those posts--about 3 of them. But when I opened your page in a new window they weren't there. I've never encountered this which is why I'm asking. Also wondered if you might have a link for source for ordering it. I've ordered long ago from genesischurch2.com but it seems to no longer be a working site. And I know that fellow was imprisoned by "authorities" They just can't leave people who know true healing alone! Same thing happened to an Amish man who created a cure--perhaps for cancer but I don't recall exactly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 August, 12:25
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Forgot to answer your request for a source.

These are the people I buy from. (Multiple times)

Reliable quality.

https://kvlab.com/chlorine...

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
31 August, 11:08
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Che, I'm wondering if you happen to have a source for instructions for using MMS? I already have used it but no longer have the instructions that I wanted to give to someone who is new to it. I have ordered from KVLabs but it doesn't look like that will come w instructions. I also have Jim Humble's book and can take pics to give my friend. I've gotten it from Genesis2Church (no longer a working site) in the past (Mark Grennon has been imprisoned b4 for promoting it). I had instructions from them but I no longer have those. Thanks in advance if you can point to source for instructions.

Clearly there’s a massive effort to suppress this info.

New links:

https://anonup.com/thread/...
04:07 PM - Aug 31, 2022
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ché Trust-The-Plan, click on at the bottom under it