Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
02 September, 08:14
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Divine, Balance, Unity
💚⭐💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leanne Kennedy @PigsInSpace
02 September, 06:58
Also the day when the Democrats can destroy paper ballots and evidence of fraud.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
02 September, 05:44
How's this my brother died the 3rd june 2022, his daughter found him the next day & I was informed that afternoon, it was a big shock!

Anyway he came through in my feelings that night at 9.27 pm, said he was doing great, really happy & something else about his daughter. I then tried to hard to communicate & I lost the contact, however it put me at ease and let me know it was his time of death the prior night.

Later I realized the numbers 369!!

Unfortunately he is just another SADS statistic!!

This is definitely the shot felt around the world

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
02 September, 05:16
Exactly my thoughts just ~ hr ago.👍

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
02 September, 04:57