1776 Again @BludGeonT
01 September, 12:57
https://www.porkbusiness.c...

mRNA Vaccination of Animals Expected to Begin by the End of the Year

“All around the world countries will be launching a campaign to “vaccinate” billions of pigs, cows, goats, and sheep over a period of nine months.

This massive task is an effort to “enhance the biosecurity system by improving animal immunity and eradicating epidemic diseases"

Unfortunately, we don’t live in a world where avoiding a toxic injection is the only threat.

Remember I said that they will get you one way or another in the conventional medical industry? The conventional food industry isn’t any different.

Go organic and know your farmers. Immediately.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
01 September, 01:21
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
😲This is very alarming, especially since I am on the lion diet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
Indeed it is alarming, enraging, and as we know it's not just meat they're trying to be a delivery method for this poison. On top of everything we're dealing with everywhere else, this now is a looming issue. I really can't find the right words to say and that's when I usually pray for guidance. This war is raging right now against humanity - God help us all
03:20 PM - Sep 01, 2022
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 1776 Again, click on at the bottom under it