1776 Again @BludGeonT
01 September, 12:57
https://www.porkbusiness.c...

mRNA Vaccination of Animals Expected to Begin by the End of the Year

“All around the world countries will be launching a campaign to “vaccinate” billions of pigs, cows, goats, and sheep over a period of nine months.

This massive task is an effort to “enhance the biosecurity system by improving animal immunity and eradicating epidemic diseases"

Unfortunately, we don’t live in a world where avoiding a toxic injection is the only threat.

Remember I said that they will get you one way or another in the conventional medical industry? The conventional food industry isn’t any different.

Go organic and know your farmers. Immediately.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
😲This is very alarming, especially since I am on the lion diet.
01:21 PM - Sep 01, 2022
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DorQus17 in this post can reply
1776 Again @BludGeonT
01 September, 03:20
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
Indeed it is alarming, enraging, and as we know it's not just meat they're trying to be a delivery method for this poison. On top of everything we're dealing with everywhere else, this now is a looming issue. I really can't find the right words to say and that's when I usually pray for guidance. This war is raging right now against humanity - God help us all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396