Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 August, 08:02
Good Morning Patriots.

Time for some cleansing...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
29 August, 11:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Got stung by a vespula wasp on the quick of my thumbnail a few days ago. Felt the pain rising, and had no Benadryl at hand. But lately I take along a bottle of Ivermectin spray everywhere I go. Gave the thumb one spritz and in a few minutes the pain subsided. Gave another spritz @20 min. later and all pain was gone. Thumb was back to normal.
Looked it up on scholar.google.com. Parasitic wasps have parasites and parasite eggs in their venom. The vespula wasp, an invasive species in my area, is to be avoided. Carnivorous and fearless. They will fly away with your ham sammich...let them have it. Just get the hell away.
Thank you Dr. Satoshi Omura for discovering Ivermectin.
And lest I forget:
MAKE IVERMECTIN OVER THE COUNTER!
🐸😻👍😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Where do you get it period where it's not so expensive and where do you buy it in a spray?
05:49 PM - Aug 31, 2022
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
31 August, 06:11
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
So far the only source of the topical spray I am aware of is longhurstfarms.com.
It's a family owned store in Sheridan, Wyoming. The store manufactures the topical spray, and the owner swears to its efficacy. I agree with him.
Currently there is a "patriot sale": Buy 2, get 1 free with free shipping.
It costs @$40.00 a bottle on sale.

For what it can do, it's worth it.
🐸👍

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 August, 06:13
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
As long as it's not some distant relative of Dick Cheney's, lol. Thanks so much!