Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 August, 08:02
Good Morning Patriots.

Time for some cleansing...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz @Oleendee
Got stung by a vespula wasp on the quick of my thumbnail a few days ago. Felt the pain rising, and had no Benadryl at hand. But lately I take along a bottle of Ivermectin spray everywhere I go. Gave the thumb one spritz and in a few minutes the pain subsided. Gave another spritz @20 min. later and all pain was gone. Thumb was back to normal.
Looked it up on scholar.google.com. Parasitic wasps have parasites and parasite eggs in their venom. The vespula wasp, an invasive species in my area, is to be avoided. Carnivorous and fearless. They will fly away with your ham sammich...let them have it. Just get the hell away.
Thank you Dr. Satoshi Omura for discovering Ivermectin.
And lest I forget:
MAKE IVERMECTIN OVER THE COUNTER!
🐸😻👍😍
11:14 PM - Aug 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 August, 05:49
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Where do you get it period where it's not so expensive and where do you buy it in a spray?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
31 August, 06:11
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
So far the only source of the topical spray I am aware of is longhurstfarms.com.
It's a family owned store in Sheridan, Wyoming. The store manufactures the topical spray, and the owner swears to its efficacy. I agree with him.
Currently there is a "patriot sale": Buy 2, get 1 free with free shipping.
It costs @$40.00 a bottle on sale.

For what it can do, it's worth it.
🐸👍

Richie Richard @Richie
30 August, 01:52
I didnt know ivermectin came in a spray. awesome.

30 August, 02:00
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
It works very fast through the skin, is safe to use and should be a part of a family's first aid kit.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
30 August, 01:32
fascinating! and the story on their website about the man in hospital dying and family spraying him... to full recovery. Thanks for sharing!

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
30 August, 01:32
fascinating! and the story on their website about the man in hospital dying and family spraying him... to full recovery. Thanks for sharing!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
30 August, 01:14
HCQ too!!!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 August, 01:09
we got the pills, unlimited refills but don’t have the spray.

Silver Cat @silvercat
29 August, 11:33
Very cool! Thank you for this! Blessings to you!

29 August, 11:21
Ivermectin Spray 5.mg Ivermectin in alcohol based solution
Longhurst Farms, Sheridan, WY
longhurstfarms.com
versatile and a lifesaver
🤓👍

30 August, 01:45
FYI If you find a vespula wasp nest (usually in the ground)
contact your state or county vector control for disposal.
Don't try to do it yourself.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
31 August, 10:32
I orderrd 2 bottles because of you! 🤣

Can’t wait to receive it! Hope you get a discount for all the sales from Anons! 😂