Good Morning Patriots.

Time for some cleansing...
08:02 AM - Aug 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 August, 05:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Oh my gosh. That's insane.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
31 August, 01:06
wonder if this works on humans..🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
31 August, 12:28
Horsehair worm.

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
30 August, 05:18
Yup it sure was cleansing yesterday....i kept going to the toilet...bye bye parasites

The Kawazaki_kid @The_kawazaki_kid
30 August, 03:12

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
30 August, 02:51
Doing MMS protocol and ivermectin anfew times a month.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
30 August, 02:20
oh yeah ... sure ... lets eat bugs ... NOT !!!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
30 August, 01:33
yuk, makes me shudder, time for cleansing out evil parasites in our world for sure, and always good to keep ivermectin nearby

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 August, 01:11
Ewwwwwwwwww, I must have missed this one, just reading before bed ewwwwww

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
30 August, 01:02
Vitamin C is ascorbic acid, best taken as pure Vitamin C powder than Pfizer-made "vitamins"---> is Anti-Parasitic. Vitamin D3, Zinc and Magnesium are Also Anti-Parasitic. They are ALL also ... guess what---> "Disinfectants".

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
30 August, 12:11

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
29 August, 11:52
Diatomacious Earth food grade 10 day on 10 days off repeat for 90 days

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
30 August, 01:34
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
i forget about this thanks

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
29 August, 11:42
Intestinal Parasites: Signs You May Have One | Amy Myers MD®

https://www.amymyersmd.com...

I found this on Freespoke, a new search engine that doesn't censor viewpoints and respects privacy. Check it out: Freespoke.com

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
31 August, 12:47
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
29 August, 11:34
Whoa + Glad I watched to the end = = = >

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
29 August, 11:14
Got stung by a vespula wasp on the quick of my thumbnail a few days ago. Felt the pain rising, and had no Benadryl at hand. But lately I take along a bottle of Ivermectin spray everywhere I go. Gave the thumb one spritz and in a few minutes the pain subsided. Gave another spritz @20 min. later and all pain was gone. Thumb was back to normal.
Looked it up on scholar.google.com. Parasitic wasps have parasites and parasite eggs in their venom. The vespula wasp, an invasive species in my area, is to be avoided. Carnivorous and fearless. They will fly away with your ham sammich...let them have it. Just get the hell away.
Thank you Dr. Satoshi Omura for discovering Ivermectin.
And lest I forget:
MAKE IVERMECTIN OVER THE COUNTER!
🐸😻👍😍

Richie Richard @Richie
30 August, 01:52
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
I didnt know ivermectin came in a spray. awesome.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 August, 05:49
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Where do you get it period where it's not so expensive and where do you buy it in a spray?

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
29 August, 11:10
the ol vax! 😉

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
29 August, 10:47

Red Edge @Rededge
29 August, 06:20
makes you wonder what its the water to make them come out...
'watch the water' sounds more interesting now

Red Edge @Rededge
29 August, 06:18
have you seen this one VK?
https://youtu.be/xs-Ogv7No...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Red Edge @Rededge
29 August, 05:41
👀🧐

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
29 August, 05:31

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 August, 05:13
Are those parasites in all of us?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 August, 05:08
Theres A Storm Coming 222
Donald John Trump Sr 222
New York New York 222
The Show Must Go On 222
A Thousand Years Of Peace 222
Jails For Congressmen 222
Sam Power Cut Off Usa 222
There Are Those Who See 222
Who Is Donald J Trump 222
Barak Ubayd An Antichrist 222

Birther attorney Stephen Pidgeon has a “new” book out called The Obama Error in which he claims that he found a record for a name change from “Barak Mounir Ubayd” to “Barack Hussein Obama” on October 14th, 1982 in Skookumchuck, British Columbia.

https://www.obamaconspirac...

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
29 August, 05:08
Cleansing does a body good.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
29 August, 04:42
Good afternoon and yikes.
Natural God's Medicine
Allicin (a compound found in garlic) is the active component that is responsible for killing parasites in your body.

Garlic contains antifungal, antibacterial, and anti-parasitical properties that will help you to get rid of the intestinal parasite, and the best part is that it enhances the taste of your food.

Garlic is nicknamed Russian Penicillin

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
29 August, 03:27
👀 oof... now pulling the ivermectin outta da cupboard ...been thinking about it lately and haven't got around to giving myself and my dogs a dose this year.

Cam Mac @campmac111
29 August, 02:18
Cleansing the planet. "Watch the water."

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
29 August, 02:16
That reminds me of vrill or the bite that has no cure..

Time to eradicate these parasites!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
29 August, 01:58
I hope Chlorine Dioxide is sufficient, cant get Invermectin here in Southern Spain.

Verily Chambers @Verily1
30 August, 01:34
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Have you asked a sheep farmer?

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
30 August, 01:55
In response Just Amom to her Publication
We got ours from our vet who takes it daily.