Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
01 September, 06:16
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Hey Doq, any chance you have contact with Joe M and The Mrs.. Just if you do please tell them (particulary The Mrs), that I miss them both!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
01 September, 06:15

Fook yeah!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
31 August, 05:57
i believeโ€ฆ..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
31 August, 04:19

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
31 August, 01:31
๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅCanโ€™t wait!

Has everyone watched Jennifer Macโ€™s Rumble earlier this Month?
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡. โ€œSpaceshot76โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚ (aka Patel Patriot).
https://rumble.com/v1fdlxh...

(I saw she and Juan together this weekend at The Texas Reckoning. Jennifer is beautiful and had a gorgeous Rock on her finger. Apparently she and Juan are engaged ๐Ÿ˜ณ)!

I will be honest, they both seem Angelic! Maybe just Happy In Love, but Angelic in my book! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

๐Ÿง๐Ÿ‘Patel Patriot now believes JR is alive!

Comment from Jennโ€™s Rumble!! ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Freedom Fighter 1776 donated @FreedomFighter1776
31 August, 01:51
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
๐Ÿฟ

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
31 August, 06:01
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I heard that about Jennifer & Juan and wanted to ask Nana about it! Is it true? Jennifer was married when she filmed Juan's movie. I didn't know she got divorced. I love Jennifer she's such a sweet soul.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
31 August, 12:07
I can feel that he is and I pray one day I can give him a big hug and tell him I'm sorry for all he and his family have gone through. I wish I was a wake long before 2017. God bless them all!

TrueView Patriot @TimA
31 August, 11:59
๐Ÿ˜Ž who dat be?

memes matter @NoComment
31 August, 12:03
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
joink

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
31 August, 10:25
BOMBSHELL! Trump CUES JFK JR ! JFK JR is Alive !! We KNOW what Vincent Fusca writes at Trump Rally!! - YouTube

NEWEST PROOF DROPPED- CBK Admits it all CAUGHT ON CAMERA!https://youtu.be/T372k-LLq1wMUST SEE!! DON'T FALL BEHIND IN THE REVEAL!Happy New Year, more decoded...

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
31 August, 10:42
In response Sue Schroeder to her Publication
Ooooohhhhhh YES!!! I remember watching this a long time ago but forgot about it. Saving it now. This was excellent work on your part!!!! Thank you for posting!! A MAGA Celebration for all soon. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ”‘๐Ÿ’ฅ

Evangelina @Evangelina
31 August, 10:07
I have Dared to Believe since May 2018!!
[https://www.youtube.com/wa...
U2 - Beautiful Day (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!The official video for Beautiful Day by U2.Check out The Making Of Beautiful Day - https://youtu.be/zm-5lK-16_A Filmed in August 2000 at Cha...

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
31 August, 08:09
John if you are following pleeeeease dont wait so long ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅฐ

TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
31 August, 08:05
and many others do as well,,witness protection,,gonna be one hell of a show in GITMO,,LOL

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
31 August, 07:39
I honestly believe this to be true. But with no actual evidence. Am I just a fool? If Im right I think Ill get some of my people back.

Starsky n Hutch @RiPatriot71
31 August, 07:32
waiting patiently for this to be declared publicly !!!!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
31 August, 07:30
โœจI believe it ๐Ÿ’–

Julie Casey @Trump2023
31 August, 05:56

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
31 August, 04:21
๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ @Janedoe17
31 August, 02:52
i believe this 100 %. the waiting can be difficult tho

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
31 August, 02:42
I knew it in my heart. Can't wait to see him with my own eyes and prove to my teenage son that perhaps his mom is not so crazy after all. Hmmm wonder what I could up on the wager.

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
31 August, 02:39

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
31 August, 02:30
Absolutely! :)

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
31 August, 02:30
Absolutely! :)

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
31 August, 02:20
Indeed ๐Ÿ˜Ž

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
31 August, 01:09

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
31 August, 12:56
VK confirms JOHN JOHN will reveal himself in 2024
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

Listen to the JFK speech here ...
https://www.ingersolllockw...

See image on how it all connects to VK's post
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

and Gematria: Artemis I = John John ๐Ÿคฏ

memes matter @NoComment
31 August, 12:04
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
hahahahaha AhahahahhaI am so excited

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
31 August, 06:02
negative vibes ๐Ÿ˜

Darlene Sully @JDSully
31 August, 12:49
Oh yeah baby, this will Unite everyone not just in America but world wide.
Praying for this day to come quickly.

LightHeartAnon โ€ข LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
31 August, 12:41
๐Ÿ’ฏโค๏ธ

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
31 August, 12:25
I heard he wonโ€™t come out publicly until 2024 , I Hope thatโ€™s not true i was hoping this year .

Anne Kats @anneanon1
31 August, 01:13
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
VincentKenndy said the msm needs to fall first .

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
31 August, 12:17
Through the looking glass ...

Dottie French @DotOn777
31 August, 10:01
This is 'goosebump day' for me!

*The recognizable voice of the Father~for JFK to give dates and coming-out information...

Isn't this enough proof that JFK lives and OUR WORLD is about to c.h.a.n.g.e.?

One of two options:

1) JFK is a time traveler, and he knew about 2024, etc. when he was 'shot' {COOL, in and of itself๐Ÿ˜Ž} โ™จ๏ธ

-OR-

2) JFK did not die, rather, was taken to a secure location, {in my opinion, Aristotle Onassis played a part ๐Ÿ˜‰} and he has watched THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD unfold. Sweet Justice takes time! โ€ผ๏ธ

I am so blessed to still be here today!!

How many times did President John F Kennedy say:

WWG1WGA

โ“

๐Ÿ’ฏWORLDWIDE, Folks...WORLD WIDE๐Ÿ’ฏ

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
31 August, 01:51
Wow! Just wow!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
31 August, 12:07
man that just melts my heart
i mean knowing now what he knew about these scumbagsโ€ฆi wouldnt expecf anything less from his brilliant mind. thanks doq, thats just wonderful news โค๏ธ

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 August, 12:05