White Hat Chat @whitehatchat
paging @KiKiLove1111 - do you know which Jesus Calling entry references quantum jumping?!
08:55 PM - Aug 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by whitehatchat in this post can reply
Red Edge @Rededge
18 October, 12:55
In response White Hat Chat to her Publication
i miss you 🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 October, 11:26
In response Red Edge to her Publication
miss you too, Red!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 September, 12:40
🙏I found it :) 🙏 @WhiteHatChat

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 September, 10:40
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Jesus Calling yes. thought someone said bible. i read a devotional one day from a friend and was praying to God, what do you need me to know today? turned to the lsst entry, titled, THE BEST IS YET TO BE.

07 September, 11:11
AHHH thank you!!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
31 August, 10:48
now I see it... Sorry I didn’t see the notification...I do remember this...

31 August, 10:53
I remember too! You tweeted it last year