White Hat Chat @whitehatchat
30 August, 08:55
paging @KiKiLove1111 - do you know which Jesus Calling entry references quantum jumping?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
White Hat Chat @whitehatchat
07 September, 11:11
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
AHHH thank you!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 September, 11:20
In response White Hat Chat to her Publication
ILYSM ♾♾♾🥰♾😍

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 September, 10:40
Jesus Calling yes. thought someone said bible. i read a devotional one day from a friend and was praying to God, what do you need me to know today? turned to the lsst entry, titled, THE BEST IS YET TO BE.

07 September, 10:47
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏 Yes 🙏🙏🙏 Jesus Calling 🙏🙏🙏 Oh Wow, I am going to turn to the last page right now 🙏🙏🙏 God Bless You & Much Love ♾♾♾😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
07 September, 01:03
Thank you for this timely message. My BIL is very sick with cancer. I passed this message to my sister to read to him. I hope it can bring him some comfort.

07 September, 10:32
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏oh my, I am so sorry to hear this🙏🙏🙏 I am praying for Your BIL right now🙏🙏🙏

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
07 September, 11:22
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
praying for your BIL and sister 🙏 God bless.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
07 September, 12:45
…love this message. (have this book also)
What an awesome reminder!❤️