Only people mentioned by wilbeparadise in this post can reply
J J Larr @3JJL
30 August, 10:23
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
😔😥😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
30 August, 07:57
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
I have a sister in law that is a biologist and jabbed. The family, including my brother are "all shellfish and uneducated for not getting it" From day one, I've said she's received a placebo. Of course she refuses to get tested.

She now is 6 months pregnant, with no complications, that we know of....only answer is "she received the placebo".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
30 August, 10:00
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
🙂 In the past I have told everyone is you do not get sick after the vax it is placebo. If you got sick, not good. I'm a Lab Tech. All the lab personal I know in a few hospitals got the vax and faithfully wore their masks. Everyone of them got covid. Some more than once. I retired due to the mask policy (after termination), no vax, never sick. 🙏🌴