Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
30 August, 07:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
I have a sister in law that is a biologist and jabbed. The family, including my brother are "all shellfish and uneducated for not getting it" From day one, I've said she's received a placebo. Of course she refuses to get tested.

She now is 6 months pregnant, with no complications, that we know of....only answer is "she received the placebo".
07:57 PM - Aug 30, 2022
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
Only people mentioned by UltraMaga in this post can reply
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
30 August, 10:00
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
🙂 In the past I have told everyone is you do not get sick after the vax it is placebo. If you got sick, not good. I'm a Lab Tech. All the lab personal I know in a few hospitals got the vax and faithfully wore their masks. Everyone of them got covid. Some more than once. I retired due to the mask policy (after termination), no vax, never sick. 🙏🌴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
30 August, 10:11
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
Exactly!!!! I have extended family going through YUGE health issues, that they did not have, prior to the jab...none are acknowledging the jab is what got them here.

Stay strong and be proud!! Happy Retirement!