Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
mRNA Vaccination of Animals Expected to Begin by the End of the Year

“All around the world countries will be launching a campaign to “vaccinate” billions of pigs, cows, goats, and sheep over a period of nine months.

This massive task is an effort to “enhance the biosecurity system by improving animal immunity and eradicating epidemic diseases"

Unfortunately, we don’t live in a world where avoiding a toxic injection is the only threat.

Remember I said that they will get you one way or another in the conventional medical industry? The conventional food industry isn’t any different.

Go organic and know your farmers. Immediately.

https://www.porkbusiness.c...
06:07 PM - Aug 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by angelgrace_17 in this post can reply
Maryann Jordan @MaJo
30 August, 08:34
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
Those animals that don't die will likely be rendered sterile. The damn spike protein will be in all the meat, milk, cheese etc. and any products made with milk/cheese etc. Ugh!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
30 August, 06:34
Well I am pretty much vegan anyways, really though this all just needs to stop. I truly want off this planet. I truly don’t belong here, I think we agreed to this yes, but feel it got out of hand and I didn’t agree to that! 🤔🙏 God speed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 August, 06:34
murder all the animals.

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
30 August, 06:40
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Basically😡

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 August, 06:33
If we allow this then we are damn fools and deserve it all.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
30 August, 06:26
When will the farmers Just Say No?