Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 August, 09:05
POTUS has posted and RT'd 65 times already this morrning and most of them are epic :)

Too may to post, but Even if you aren't on TRUTH, you can see his posts on qagg - https://qaggregator.news/

Just make sure you have the @realdonaldtrump box checked under the TRUTH Section at the top. It's also an easy way to download the videos he posts as well...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ion Papa @Ionia
Thank you very much for the link. I've read it a few hour ago.
I did as you instructed I found the posts and I was happy I could have a peak at DOJ posts.
Since then I left the page on, among others. Another 4 or 5.
suddenly out of nowhere this voice comes out of my speakers saying “SO SHINY”
IT is DONALD TRUMP'S voice.!!!!
it has repeated until now, maybe 100 times.
Not all the time. Stops and a few minutes later starts again and repeats again and again and again and then stop for a while and starts again. Any idea What that can be?
"SO SHINY" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
05:31 PM - Aug 30, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ionia in this post can reply
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
31 August, 06:56
In response Ion Papa to her Publication
😳OH MY GOSH, This has happened to me from time to time, "So shiney". And the shocker is...my laptop is old and the sound is broke. But every now and then I will hear Trump say "So Shiney" a few times within a couple minutes. !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ion Papa @Ionia
31 August, 07:11
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
:) yeap!!! exactly that. I thought may this is happening every time someone makes a comment... But i don't really now.
Pleased someone has heard it too.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
31 August, 06:43
😲

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
31 August, 06:43
😲

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
30 August, 06:13
Weird, right?