Kim Runner @kimrunner
POTUS has posted and RT'd 65 times already this morrning and most of them are epic :)

Too may to post, but Even if you aren't on TRUTH, you can see his posts on qagg - https://qaggregator.news/

Just make sure you have the @realdonaldtrump box checked under the TRUTH Section at the top. It's also an easy way to download the videos he posts as well...
09:05 AM - Aug 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Ion Papa @Ionia
30 August, 05:31
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thank you very much for the link. I've read it a few hour ago.
I did as you instructed I found the posts and I was happy I could have a peak at DOJ posts.
Since then I left the page on, among others. Another 4 or 5.
suddenly out of nowhere this voice comes out of my speakers saying “SO SHINY”
IT is DONALD TRUMP'S voice.!!!!
it has repeated until now, maybe 100 times.
Not all the time. Stops and a few minutes later starts again and repeats again and again and again and then stop for a while and starts again. Any idea What that can be?
"SO SHINY" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
31 August, 06:43
In response Ion Papa to her Publication
😲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
31 August, 06:56
In response Ion Papa to her Publication
😳OH MY GOSH, This has happened to me from time to time, "So shiney". And the shocker is...my laptop is old and the sound is broke. But every now and then I will hear Trump say "So Shiney" a few times within a couple minutes. !!

Becky Dees @Becky1
30 August, 11:27
yeah he was on a roll this morning. my favorite was the one with Ray Epps when he asked “is this True”.

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
30 August, 10:54
6+5=11

Bee Bee @BxAx17
30 August, 10:15
Am I seeing this right?!?!
He retruthed this?!👇🏻👀

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
30 August, 10:26
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
This is in the stream too.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
30 August, 10:15
don't see the link you are referring to on the site
are you referring to the RSS feed?

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
30 August, 10:14
definitely getting 4212 vibes

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
30 August, 10:26
In response SMa rk. to his Publication

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
30 August, 10:14
My goodness gracious. He's on a roll! Somethings coming, I can feel it! Something "nuclear".

Angie Mac @AngieMac
30 August, 10:04
interesting numbers today!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
30 August, 09:42
my finger hurts from liking and re truthing it all lol!!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 August, 09:50
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
lol...love it. there were some good ones!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
30 August, 09:34
President Trump is the only reason I have a TS account. 😉

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
30 August, 09:34
He going off

Golden Oldie @GoldenOldie
30 August, 09:09
😞 here in Europe still no 'truth social' ...

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 August, 09:10
In response Golden Oldie to his Publication
you can use the above link to see his posts until then though!