Vee Wallace @VeeW
Read info in these pics.. then watch this video. This is actual science, not theory or speculation. They are experimenting on us. Keep in mind that this nano tech can kill specific cells or grow cells. It can inject chemicals to key areas and so much more. Then it sends detailed information from inside your body to a remote control outside of your body. Whoever holds the control literally has your life or death or well being in their hands.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
4 Ways Nanotechnology Will Change Our Lives - YouTube

Nanotechnology in Medicine: We are living at the dawn of the nanomedicine age. Nanoparticles and nanodevices will soon operate as precise drug delivery syste...

03:50 PM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by VeeW in this post can reply
Jessi Doe @Jessi
04 February, 09:25
In response Vee Wallace to her Publication
The only thing that I cant figure out about this, is why would potus andthe white hats allow this? So many people that i know that originally said they werent going to get it have now been vaccinated because the msm has them believing thare the "lucky" ones that were "allowed" to get it. You couldn't pay me enough!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vee Wallace @VeeW
04 February, 09:38
In response Jessi Doe to her Publication
Trump can only do so much. Over half of public is awake.. his admin did that. Its up to those awake to educate others and to expose it every chance we have.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack’s Mama @HMH
04 February, 04:22
Follow @TheMac ....GREAT info on nano!!!

Vee Wallace @VeeW
04 February, 04:23
In response Jack’s Mama to her Publication
Will do. Thanks for the info =)

The Mac @TheMac
05 February, 12:20
In response Jack’s Mama to her Publication
https://youtu.be/55meVwea5...

Follow the Light.. 🤷🏼‍♂️
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Vee Wallace @VeeW
04 February, 04:18
I also noticed the White Rabbit/ Alice pic they slipped into the beginning of the video. Could this involve the caged ppl Special Ops found in the underground cities/ DUMBS that they have been raiding and blowing up ???

Vee Wallace @VeeW
04 February, 04:20
They didn't just think this stuff up. They had to experiment on someone. I mean, it's not like poof -- then they suddenly came up with it over night.

Karl Quilliam @amanxpatriot
04 February, 04:08
I read an article about 2 months ago and it was on geoengineering and apparently "they've" already dropped nanobots on us. And this is the part that got me, the nanobots were made by Hitachi, wow. POTUS45❤️

Vee Wallace @VeeW
04 February, 04:11
In response Karl Quilliam to his Publication
Maybe so.. because in the vid he says it can enter thru your eyes.

Vee Wallace @VeeW
04 February, 03:58
They can inject nano tech in your body and it may seem benign. But if it is laced with a trigger.. like weaponized 5G or something.. they can activate that nano tech at any moment. The chatter is that around 3% of ppl receiving the vax are having adverse effects. Totally brainstorming at this point. But could they be test runs... or maybe they were accidentally exposed to a high does of 5G or whatever Frequency trigger might be involved. idk ???

Data Gramma @Vic
04 February, 04:00
That's a provocative thought. I love reading posts on this site.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
04 February, 04:04
I think that is possible. However, I honestly think the mire vaccinations you had the more youa are at risk. i think they have been weaponizing vaccinations for some time. i think it is like completing a puzzle. yes 5 G anf yiur health status olays a part as well.