Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Nunya Business @AAug22
31 August, 11:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Noticed the bullet count stopped on 33.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrueView Patriot @TimA
31 August, 09:10
🇺🇸 Good Morning Vinny

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
31 August, 08:45
Have you ever noticed how many times the number 33 appears in TV and movies?

Great movie. I liked it better than the original.

CatGirl Southworth @Catgirl
31 August, 02:19
Good Morning all

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 August, 12:21
Were you showing us this AM? #VKProof

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
31 August, 12:59
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
30 August, 10:19
Just watched it for the first time. Great movie. Brought back a lot of (good) childhood memories.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
31 August, 12:44
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
great movie, seeing this makes me want to spend a hot summer afternoon watching it all over again💥

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
30 August, 10:20
"11:09" & "f14"
1 of 1
----> "spain" 1 of 3

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 August, 10:04

30 August, 10:05
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
30 August, 07:44
good movie

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
30 August, 07:14

30 August, 07:08
Sorry I'm so late - Good evening VK

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
30 August, 06:45
Don’t think just do. Prepare for a dog fight, FF incoming?
🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 August, 06:34
FQQKING SMOKING!! My heart was in every move!
“Just Do” Outstanding!!

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
30 August, 06:31
DONT THINK JUST DO .... (WHAT HE WAS BORN TO DO) AT THAT MOMENT ) SECOND NATURE )

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
30 August, 05:30
SPOILER ALERT
lol

AU Anons are 33% more likely to See the End of a movie before it even happens.
New poll.
*not an authorized pollster

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 August, 05:02
GA VK!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 August, 05:02
GA VK!

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
30 August, 03:56
Great day VK

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
30 August, 03:45
Watched this with Sergeant Danny my pops. We enjoyed this movie 🎬 , actually not a bad script. I haven't said that in a while, boycotting Hollywood and all. This movie is a Fooking good time

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
30 August, 03:42

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
30 August, 03:09
33 bullets left and mav fires. Pilot escapes.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
30 August, 03:05
Epic production of this movie, thought of you for sure!! LFG!!! Down to rise ✨️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 August, 03:06
Afternoon VK!
What's up there, you see?
Incoming?
Event Horizon!

We have our very own real time badass Top Gun!

Nana is MIA today just call me Nannie Nana today. My grandson's daycare is closed for vaca this week so he gets a few days with Nana.
We will be watchin whales and dolphins, cartoons and the trees and grass grow.

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
30 August, 02:56
🙂

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
30 August, 02:36
Good afternoon! I’m getting a nervous feeling inside me. Not a scared nervous but a happy nervous. If that’s such a thing.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
30 August, 02:22
Good aftwrnoon VK!

... Fighter @Fighter
30 August, 01:50
Your ability to spread information across the digital battlefield and bypass their control is what they fear [narrative failure] and why they are doing everything in their power to disrupt [false labeling [daily attacks], censorship, termination, gov hearings > foundation to term/censor, etc].
Keep charging, Midnight Riders!
Hunters become the Hunted
Q

Photon 333 donated @Photon
30 August, 01:34
We don't have it all; we are it all.🙏

Don't think, Q. Do that pilot shit.

WRWY.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
30 August, 01:41
Have rewatched this clip a few times now and something else jumps out.

With :44 sec remaining Maverick switches from missiles to guns. 44 👀

💧44
Nov 02, 2017 3:06:41 AM EDT
Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.

It reminds me of POTUS Trump on TS this morning with his rapid fire posting! The first time in this scene where they show shots remaining the counter is going down from 192 to 191. I included 💧192 in images below for reference. Trump is already well over 60 today, will he make it to 192? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just a thought. 🤔

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
30 August, 02:16
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
You don't skip a beat, wow!!🙌🙏