wht 2.0 @wht
Not sure if this is 'old' news already .. but it's a MOAB level {{{BOOM}}}
06:51 PM - Aug 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
29 August, 08:22
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
As much as we *expected* this to be true on some level I thought w/ all the shares this posting is getting it occurred to me I'd better do a little fact checking.

Only sites reporting it were beforeitsnews which I've found to be not too credible in the past and Sgtreport which I'm not all that familiar with. Both with near identical reports.

USA Today has weighed in w/ their fact checking and raise some perhaps pertinent and credible issues w/ the claim.

Not looking too good.

https://www.usatoday.com/s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
29 August, 07:39
Timberrrrr!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
29 August, 07:36
This is one of the Tribunal's I really want to watch what a wicked web she weaved!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 August, 07:00
Expected.