Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 August, 08:42
./IDontKnow.sh

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
You can call Nana crazy all you want but I have seen the glitches many times. Just be sitting here and see them.

Just one of many strange new things I have been thr the last almst 4 yrs now.
11:34 AM - Aug 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
31 August, 10:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I've had some unexplainable things happen, I still just push them off as if maybe they didn't really happen, but I know they did. Life is so strange.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 August, 11:17
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
There were too many for me to push them off years ago, once I embraced them I have come to understand more and more of this Earth suit / soul marriage, duality balance, and connection directly to God.

memes matter @NoComment
30 August, 03:17
the more you know the more crazy you look,but in norway we have a saying: de gale har det godt:) means the crazy ones have it good😂😅

American Girl @Americangirl
29 August, 04:50
lots of glitches here lately

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
29 August, 03:31
If you are crazy Nana, we all are.
I can tell you stories sci-fi hasn't thought of yet...
😎

29 August, 04:19
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Ready, Set, Go!
Nana is ready to hear when ever you are ready to tell!
Surprise me.
This will be Nana's kind of fun.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 August, 01:38
Today I noticed two. I opened my curtains, went outside to water plants and the brush I had cleaned the bird bath with yesterday was sitting IN the birdbath, which I know it was not. On top of that when I came back inside, one of my curtains was closed. I'm going to start keeping track.

29 August, 04:35
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Wow I have noticed differences from time to time as have others I know.