Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 August, 08:42
./IDontKnow.sh

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 August, 11:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You can call Nana crazy all you want but I have seen the glitches many times. Just be sitting here and see them.

Just one of many strange new things I have been thr the last almst 4 yrs now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
I've had some unexplainable things happen, I still just push them off as if maybe they didn't really happen, but I know they did. Life is so strange.
10:46 PM - Aug 31, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 August, 11:17
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
There were too many for me to push them off years ago, once I embraced them I have come to understand more and more of this Earth suit / soul marriage, duality balance, and connection directly to God.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
31 August, 11:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, the strangest thing happened to me the other day. I wanted to be in contact with someone, because I keep getting the strange feeling I am supposed to. So, in meditation, I thought of an object, thought of the person over and over, and the object for a while. Later that night, I came on AU, and the person had posted the exact random thing that I had thought about.

I don't even know what to think. Like am I insane, or am in a matrix of sorts, or was the thought put into my head first, to trick me somehow. I can't believe it was actually telepathy. Even writing this seems cray. I know we are capable of so much more than we know. For various reasons I can't check with the person to find out their thoughts. I'm confuzzled most of the time.🙃