Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
31 August, 01:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
At the deepest level of matter, the Planck Space, you find this binary world. Total and absolute symmetry. Yet I think that space and time are going to be frayed apart in the foreseeable future ... creating two universes that mirror each other ... in everything ... You don't want to live in the universe where evil is the leading force ... That's why we fight this battle ... Dark to Light!

Mirror Mirror!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
31 August, 01:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
31 August, 01:32
cool

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
31 August, 01:00
They don’t get it. It’s God’s creation which they are a fractal of so we create similarly but only as much as what our filter/complex level of consciousness can understand. Ego would call it a computer program. Its bigger than what we yet understand. They want to write God out of the very story he created. It’s God’s creation with the devil’s poopie simulation layered on top. Not all live in that layer, many live in God’s creation, thank God. :)

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
31 August, 01:33
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I🤍U!

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
31 August, 12:19
In this video with long hair he looks just like Ben Carson (the surgeon).
His facial expressions are the same, his voice is similar too.. Anybody
noticed?

Silver Cat @silvercat
30 August, 09:22

memes matter @NoComment
30 August, 03:14
level up

Mr. Irrelevant @ConservativeMisfit
30 August, 12:04
So then Q is the Oracle?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
31 August, 01:55
In response Mr. Irrelevant to his Publication
IT,s Question,🤔
seek!🤨

2 QUEST For the TRUTH🧐

That is
Q

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
29 August, 11:45

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
29 August, 09:23
“Simulation” meaning it was Created.

Which wouldnt that show inteligent design?

So this “Simulation” was of course created for us by GOD our Creator.

Until we are ready to go on to the next “simulation”

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
29 August, 07:44

ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
29 August, 07:23
string THEORY…THEORY…

ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
29 August, 07:23
string THEORY…THEORY…

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
29 August, 06:51
Why does he look like he is in costume?

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
31 August, 12:20
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
I think it is Ben Carson

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
29 August, 06:48
An amazing man I've never heard of, Sylvester James Gates, telling me about another amazing man I've never heard of - Claude E. Shannon.

Without Claude Shannon we wouldn't have the digital age we currently live in.

This is all so intriguing. I would like to hear from Mandy Brake @techstartupmom .

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
29 August, 06:44
He specifically says ' we use it to DESCRIBE the Cosmos. ' Still mans interpretation. I'm hitting the gong on this one.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 August, 05:11
Our souls were created with sound+music, Light=bits of information that run into Infinitum, God does not loop, 1s and 0s are child play they haven't scratched the surface.

Know our creator gave us programming capabilities via free will.

We can also choose to live out God's vision for our soul bit. Go against it and things get nearly and eventually realign anyway.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
29 August, 04:46
Oh look!
Another Gates sharing "science"

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
29 August, 04:34
Makes more sense than anything else I have heard.

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
29 August, 04:21
Solar flares graph glitched this morning, now it is out entirely.
SpaceWeatherLive.com

5 images from my TG.
https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru/...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 August, 01:49
Ew. Cant stand Neil DesgrAss Tyson.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
29 August, 04:36
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
pompASS

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
29 August, 01:22
1+1=0

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
29 August, 01:20
Can I pick Time Travel for $500 instead?? 🙋‍♀️

Couldn’t Time Travelers Tweek the Present to make it look like a Simulation and fook w/ us???

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
29 August, 11:49
The Bible has one that is unique

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 August, 11:34
You can call Nana crazy all you want but I have seen the glitches many times. Just be sitting here and see them.

Just one of many strange new things I have been thr the last almst 4 yrs now.

memes matter @NoComment
30 August, 03:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
the more you know the more crazy you look,but in norway we have a saying: de gale har det godt:) means the crazy ones have it good😂😅

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
31 August, 10:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I've had some unexplainable things happen, I still just push them off as if maybe they didn't really happen, but I know they did. Life is so strange.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
29 August, 11:28
Has anyone else ever wondered if we're in a dream and, at some point, we wake up?

Evangelina @Evangelina
29 August, 12:16
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
I don't know what to think anymore but I did have someone tell
me God is dreaming and we are all in His dream (life). That really didn't resonate with me🙄

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
30 August, 03:05
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Yep i have pondered on that. Like a futuristic dream of whats to come if humans dont change direction.

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
29 August, 11:21

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 August, 11:37
In response I am Tnstruct to his Publication
Boy you got that right 🙌🏻👍🏻👊🏻

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 August, 11:14
./lol