Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 August, 08:02
Good Morning Patriots.

Time for some cleansing...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning VK!
Ewwh creepy.

My Mother used to worm us kids like once a month when we were growing up. That shit tasted awful. I don't even know what it was.

I just started on a round of ivermectin.
11:10 AM - Aug 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Susan Cue @Susan_Q
29 August, 01:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My grandparents gave my parents sulfur and molasses every Spring. We used to think it was stupid and old fashioned. Not anymore!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
29 August, 11:26
Where are people getting it ? We bought some from the frontline Drs. and it was very expensive

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
29 August, 04:30
In response Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass to his Publication
Amazon horse paste

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
29 August, 09:02
In response Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass to his Publication
Tractor Supply, or other farm stores. Around $7; tube is for 1200 lb horse. If your horse is only, say, 200 lbs the dosage is 1/6 tube 😉 (dosage marks on plunger).

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
29 August, 11:13
was it castor oil?

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
29 August, 11:17
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
Castor Oil is what we used to use