Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
29 August, 02:22
MY DAUGHTER JUST GOT SHOT
PLEASE PRAY ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
Out of five shots ...one got her arm
She is being treated and released
She was yelling call mom call mom on her way to the hospital
My Heart ...

I thank You Almighty God
But I am sooo angry ... spitting mad
Please forgive me but I am mad
furious.
04:03 AM - Aug 29, 2022
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Miss. Messina @Messina
31 August, 03:39
such great news , been wandering 🙏😊❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emma ElT @auntieeme
29 August, 06:59
🙏🌹

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
29 August, 06:31
Thank God 🙏
im so sorry this happened to your family

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
29 August, 03:12
Praise God it wasn't worse!! Being angry is natural and it will pass. Continued prayers. ❤️

arba happihr @arba
29 August, 01:59
My heart goes out to you. Been there
I am sending prayers to your daughter and to you.
May God protect you both.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 August, 01:59
Praying for your daughter! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
29 August, 01:39
I can’t even imagine how scary this must have been for you. Try to get some rest. 🙏🙏🙏

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
29 August, 12:40
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
29 August, 12:40
HOW THE HECK WHAT HAPPEN? EAGLE.. GEEEZUS MY HEART DROPPED WHEN I SEEN THIS SENDING UP LOVE AND PRAYERS IM HERE FOR YA ALWAYS

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
29 August, 10:06
THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!! SLEPT REALLY LATE. WOKE UP HOPING YOUR DAUGHTER WAS OK....SO RELIEVED!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
29 August, 09:32
Oh my gosh....I was just thinking of you. I am so glad it wasn't any worse. Thank God she and the children are okay. They must be terrified. I hope they catch who did this.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
29 August, 04:25
Thank God.🙏 Make sure she watches for signs of an infection.

I hope they catch whoever did this. 💙

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
29 August, 04:18
Anger is a natural response to what you are dealing with., God is with you.. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Present - Isaac Kappy - YouTube

The Graphics Interchange Format