Only people mentioned by DongaldTrunk in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
28 November, 05:50
In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication
Yes…although thank you will never be enough I know the power of prayer and its the best way I know to show my gratitude. And I am beyond thankful. God bless you sir and those you love🙏🙏🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
28 November, 05:49
Yes🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 November, 05:49
WHY can't someone let him use a med bed.

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
09 October, 07:13
yes, im so grateful. Thank you sir! ❣️❣️❣️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 September, 11:39
Pray unceasingly for our nation and the world and for everyone who is a light in the darkness. 😇

21 September, 10:22
I would pray for sure. AND may JESUS grant him ALL he needs, "so there is not even room to contain it".

21 September, 10:21
I would say thank you sir, for your service. BUT what I would wanna say is THANK YOU FOR NOT being a cupcake sissy man, and kicking ASS sir.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
28 November, 05:52
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
lolz…you alwayd find a way to make me giggle and I know you arent even trying…you have a gift❤️

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
21 September, 10:13
123 Nothing is random. Thank you for fighting for the children, my family and the future of humanity. You're in my prayers today and everyday and inspire me to be better❤️

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
21 September, 10:07
Yes.🙏