Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
28 August, 01:49
I'm seeing odd patterns in plant health in the UK, despite being in one of the best fruit and veg growing areas in the country.... my observations:

a) Garden centres are selling compost that appears much lower quality than last year and that doesn't hold water as well, it also has much more perlite/vermiculite (or something else?) in it,

b) We've had MUCH better sun than last year - when I had a bumper crop - but this year both plant chlorophil and produce levels are 50% down. I've been providing plenty of seaweed, tomorite and manure but it's having little effect? Typical summer temps here are 15 to 25 degrees but we've had 25 to 40 this year - so why aren't plants producing?

c) Plants that usually overgrow are even more reduced in size; mint, perpetual sweet peas, raspberries, rhubarb, courgettes,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristina Martic @Kristina
it is "a" in Germany,werry bad soil for the much more money. 9.99€ 60litar great soil last year and this year in April,in the same store,in May,there wasen't any more that soil,butt 40l for 12€,soil that I would not take for free,if i only knew
02:23 PM - Aug 28, 2022
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kristina in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kristina Martic, click on at the bottom under it