Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Proud Patriot @NevaC
09 February, 05:00
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
What am I missing? This is Q drop 57

Q 57
Nov 02, 2017 4:39:38 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: KC17sSpZ No. 147661243
Senator McCain and others roundly criticized Rep. Michele Bachmann in 2012 when she and four members of the House Permanent Select Committee Intelligence and the House Judiciary Committee cited Ms. Abedin in letters sent to the Inspectors General of the Department of Defense, Department of State, Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, warning about Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of the United States gov

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
04 February, 07:07
why shaun hannity?..thought he was pro trump?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 February, 07:46
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Hannity is not trustworthy

Matt Canada @Canada_1867
04 February, 05:13
Even Lin Wood was involved with Elon Musk when he was sued for defamation when he call out a rescuers on being a pedo. What ended up happening again?

Sarah Smile @ForeverClever
04 February, 04:46
Okay, so EM tosses out cryptic messages, this is nothing new. We have the "Low Key, Loki" reference in his tweet today which could be eluding to the reference below, meaning he's not a supervillain nor a superhero. That I could see. I know there are some white hats posing as black hats, but I have also heard that he does in fact have a "seedy" history (which I have never looked into (we should)). If he does have a sorted past, as the post states, there are no passes.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
04 February, 04:02
Who is Steve Huffman

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
04 February, 04:44
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Reddit CEO, Steve Huffman

Sabina de Nooijer @sabina2211
04 February, 03:41

Jovita Williamson @Jovitaw3
04 February, 03:36
last night hannity did a 180 on 911 and sandy hook and nasa - saying they were all conspiracy stories and dismissed them all- makes me wonder

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
04 February, 03:25
Hannity? Wow!

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
04 February, 03:27
In response Cajun Patriot to her Publication
Glad it's not Hannity!

Sandra Strain @Wyldeyez
04 February, 03:24
isnt it supposed to be steve hugfman and not sean hannity? just asking

Sandra Strain @Wyldeyez
04 February, 03:24
In response Sandra Strain to her Publication
huffman. sorry

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
04 February, 03:15
MrDeed1111 just posted it is Steve Huffman, Reddit CEO. (not Shawn Hannity). Was hoping Elan was on the good, hard to tell with him. So is SpaceX good or not???

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
04 February, 03:14

Alicia Hayden @Alilou
04 February, 03:13
I thought SH has been dropping clues.... maybe its because he's good that he is on here? EM twitter account is whacky right now...I dont know? who knowa what to belive, the world is so corrupt!

Avrash Magdelina @AvrashMagdelina
04 February, 03:36
In response Alicia Hayden to her Publication

Angie Montgomery-Corvi @Fudge17
04 February, 03:12
I saw another thread that said Steve Huffman, instead of Sean Hannity. As far as EM goes, I heard months ago that he flipped. was bad, now good. a while back, trump said EM "made good on the first of many promises". as a result, tesla plant going in in Texas.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
04 February, 03:12
It's Steve Huffman not Sean Hannity.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
04 February, 03:17
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
whew!

Nonna Q17 @NonnaQ17
04 February, 03:10
SH ?...I have followed Q since its incneption and Hannity has never been mentioned in a good or bad way ..atleast not to my recollection? Anons....anyone?

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
04 February, 03:10
I attended the War for America's Soul Tour with Sebastian Gorka and Sean Hannity. I would never guess Sean for anything but a White Hat, but what do I know?

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
04 February, 03:08
Hannity & Trump are supposed to be tight. I really like Elon Musk so I am hoping these guys flipped.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
04 February, 03:07
I am still waiting on arrests and convictions, and waiting, and waiting! In fact, I have been waiting for FOUR Years now, anyone else? I think that would be proof that there is not a TWO_TIER JUSTICE SYSTEM and America really does have law and order for all. If you think I exaggerate, let me know.

Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
04 February, 03:17
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
I have been waiting 30 years for things to happen! 😫

Seriously though, I understand everyone's pain and want the corrupt and wicked to pay for what they have done to us, our ancestors and our Country. Please Lord, soon!

Daniel Savage @SavoJr
04 February, 03:06
SH blows my mind. havent wached Fox for a long time but I thought he was tight with 45, i guess keep you enemies closer on that one. WOW😳

Zena Jin @zenalove
04 February, 03:06
Wait, Elon Musk and Hannity are bad guys ? Help me Anons.....

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
04 February, 03:59
In response Zena Jin to his Publication
yes please help on this one, i seen a a post can't remember where DJT Jr with Elon Musk talking about a possible new social platform soon, now i am really confused😕