Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 August, 04:15
If DJT is still POTUS (Republic/Constitution) but FBI (USA Inc) doesn’t know he is, that makes for one awkward scenario if that’s the case.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SherlockPepe in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 August, 09:31
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
I hope we learn what was actually in those "golden ticket' envelopes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
28 August, 01:32
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
A picture of this guy with poppy as he took his last breath

https://rumble.com/vboxyx-...

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
27 August, 07:33
i never noticed the woman behind jeb. i assume that's his wife. she looks just as shaken as him.

Pink Totter @Totter
28 August, 12:48
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Had to look it up, yes, his wife and it appears she likes expensive jewelry... https://heavy.com/news/201...

Alex Rogan @CMHuff98
27 August, 06:50
We got our Republic back, now once again we have to keep it....

Michele Mangum @MbMangum
27 August, 06:30
Many have speculated what “ the note” said. i think it was a picture. He reacted so quickly and with utter anguish. Words wont cause that kind of reaction to an experienced politician who is used to keeping their composure in public. But a shocking picture would. After i have learned everthimg about Bush Sr… i hope the picture was of Dad hanging from a rope. Now THAT would cause an immediate gut reaction of anguish from
Jeb and a look of fury from
Laura. Bush Jr looked stoic ….i think he already knew.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
27 August, 07:01
In response Michele Mangum to his Publication
Lethal injection

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
27 August, 08:06
In response Michele Mangum to his Publication
That's exactly what I thought. It had to be a picture as his glance was far too brief for reading even one word. I too thought it was Bush senior hanging. I think W saw it first as it seemed handed to him from the secret service man behind him.

Robert Kolar @neurotixrob
27 August, 06:30
It never gets old, does it?! 😆

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
27 August, 06:12
I still cant get over that “look” Mrs Bush gives after reading message.
Sends a chill down spine and a laugh at the same time. #GodWins

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
27 August, 06:03
This is my favorite portion of that entire service! They fooked! Probably already removed.

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
27 August, 05:55
This is my favorite! whenever I get down or doubtful, I just need to watch this!