Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 August, 04:15
If DJT is still POTUS (Republic/Constitution) but FBI (USA Inc) doesn’t know he is, that makes for one awkward scenario if that’s the case.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
27 August, 04:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
"USA Inc is done, son."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Mangum @MbMangum
Many have speculated what “ the note” said. i think it was a picture. He reacted so quickly and with utter anguish. Words wont cause that kind of reaction to an experienced politician who is used to keeping their composure in public. But a shocking picture would. After i have learned everthimg about Bush Sr… i hope the picture was of Dad hanging from a rope. Now THAT would cause an immediate gut reaction of anguish from
Jeb and a look of fury from
Laura. Bush Jr looked stoic ….i think he already knew.
06:30 PM - Aug 27, 2022
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MbMangum in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
27 August, 08:06
In response Michele Mangum to his Publication
That's exactly what I thought. It had to be a picture as his glance was far too brief for reading even one word. I too thought it was Bush senior hanging. I think W saw it first as it seemed handed to him from the secret service man behind him.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
27 August, 07:01
In response Michele Mangum to his Publication
Lethal injection