North *** @Northstar
getting evicted, love you all, please send a prayer if you could... probably wont be on for a while.
02:26 PM - Aug 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Northstar in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
28 August, 04:17
In response North *** to his Publication
God has this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 August, 02:58
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 August, 02:53
I am so sorry you are going through this..i will be praying for you🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
27 August, 09:10
prayers to you! it has been extremely hard on my family as well. trying to figure out how to pay a mortage along with food and gas etc has been extremely stressful. i know God will hear our prayers ❤️

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
28 August, 09:13
In response Crystal Vela to her Publication
Praying for you! 🙌🙌💕✨🙏🙏 We will get through this!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 August, 06:33
In God’s Most Holy Name I pray that you have safe clean shelter a warm bed to sleep in and HIS abundance Amen 🙏

Make sure you call legal aid - its free
ask if they can evict you?
im in chicago and it is very hard to evict people

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
27 August, 06:33
In God’s Most Holy Name I pray that you have safe clean shelter a warm bed to sleep in and HIS abundance Amen 🙏

Make sure you call legal aid - its free
ask if they can evict you?
im in chicago and it is very hard to evict people

North *** @Northstar
27 August, 06:42
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Thank you 🙏

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
27 August, 05:50
🙏🙏🙏💛

memes matter @NoComment
27 August, 05:47
Thank you God for blessing Northstar with everything, the joy she has in the morning and peace at night💌 and thank you God for making us all wealthy in your spirit, bless You lord❤️🔥

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
27 August, 05:45
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

SincerelyYours FromTexas @SincerelyYoursFromTexas
27 August, 05:44
Prayers 🙏🙏🙏

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
27 August, 05:41
So many wonderful prayers written here
I stand in agreement with all of them
In the Mighty Name of Jesus

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
27 August, 05:37
🙏💞💓

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
27 August, 05:36
Sending Many prayers 🙏🏻 I know that feeling way to well. Thats why I have alot of things packed, because I know its coming at some point.

North *** @Northstar
27 August, 06:20
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
🙏

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
27 August, 05:34
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK FOR YOU TO PROVIDE A HOME AND SHELTER FOR YOUR SON WE KNOW WHERE YOU CLOSE DOORS YOU ALSO OPEN NEW DOORS WE PRAY HE STEPS OUT IN YOUR LOVE GRACE MERCY AND FAITH YOU WILL LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROVIDE FOR HIM LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME AMEN

North *** @Northstar
27 August, 06:20
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
🙏 thank you friend!

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
27 August, 05:32
🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 August, 05:29
🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, place a hedge of protection over Northstar along with blessings beyond measure. ❤️

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
27 August, 05:24
Dear Heavenly Father i ask in prayer watch over and send people to help i know your promise ask and shall you receive i pray in your precious son name Jesus Christ. Amen

Teresa Cooper @Terisa
27 August, 05:32
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
Amen

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
27 August, 05:21
Prayers and Blessings! May Christ sustain you during this trial.
Much love! 🤗🙏🏻💞

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
27 August, 05:20
❤️🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 August, 05:18
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Truth Spark @Sparks
27 August, 04:42
🙏🙏🙏

kolibri @kolibri
27 August, 04:42
❤️🙏

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
27 August, 04:22
🙏Prayers sent.🙏

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
27 August, 04:21
Praying for shelter, God bless you.🙏❤️

North *** @Northstar
27 August, 04:45
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Thank you 🙏

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
27 August, 04:11
Sending prayers your way! 🙏

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
27 August, 04:11
🙏🙏🙏 God bless, I'm in MI - if I can help

North *** @Northstar
27 August, 04:17
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
I appreciate that God bless 🙌 🙏 ❤

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 August, 04:06
know anyone you can rent a camper from? cheap?

Every Time @soTELLme533
27 August, 04:05
Please God, protect this person who is getting evicted and help him find an even better place to live.

North *** @Northstar
27 August, 04:06
In response Every Time to her Publication
thank you friend 🙏

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
27 August, 04:03
🙏🙏🇨🇦

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
27 August, 03:30
Healing love and light to you and your situation. Have you considered setting up a givesendgo fund? Many Anons are generous and if many pitch in a little--that can go a long way.

North *** @Northstar
27 August, 03:37
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
🙏 🙏 Thank you for that, i will definitely give it some thought! God bless!