Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
26 August, 08:40
My last appointment my dr said 197/130 is not ok. They had me on blood pressure medicine for 2 months. "their" medicine isn't working. I need prayer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
27 August, 02:51
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Reading that fresh cayenne peppers is helping to lower the blood pressure, can somebody tell me more about that?

Hearing also that a glas of red wine a day helps to keep the blood vessel open.

Also walking for one hour a day will lower the blood pressure. Try 2 times half an hour. With some rest in between.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judi jones @justj88
cayenne powder works if u need to urgently lower it a very small amount in some milk to cushion the taste..or what ever else u want to dilute it in... ginger also helps u can take that in capsules but best to see an expert alternative practicioner perhaps
12:21 PM - Aug 28, 2022
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Only people mentioned by justj88 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from judi jones, click on at the bottom under it