JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 August, 10:07
The bird that sang, Killary, and Big Mike. Do not protect Satanic witches. There is no where to run or hide.

#KennedySonDay

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
You know Nana just bets that Bush giving them all up really pissed off these witches!
They should not have been surprised, they, like everyone else always knew what a wuss he was anyway!

Pretty sure the women in this Luciferian cult are more evil than the men even.👿
04:48 PM - Aug 26, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
26 August, 08:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
agree. no surprise Satan went to Eve first. deceive her and she will own the power to destory both man and child.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 August, 05:07
People will be shocked to learn what a prominent role the women played in child trafficking. These people are sick.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 August, 07:24
Nana agrees and the worst of them that have done these awful things to their own children lets you know that they have no soul left, only darkness.

Nana knows when we leave these Earth suits our souls return to energy but idk what God does with a soul that has gone that dark and evil.

One of my visions a yr or so ago was off planet where I saw and learned about this massive evil that to me felt so evil that it made our satan look like a choir boy. Every time I hear them talking about this graphene stuff in the jab the image in my mind comes back to remembering the vision.

It was this giant space size enormous mass of darkness & evil that simply destroyed everything in its path.
It was an ancient black mass of evil that really had no form nor avatar type existence but was more evil than I have words to describe.

I felt all species on all planets had been battling and keeping this evil contained for a militia.

Evangelina @Evangelina
26 August, 07:31
I came across this several years ago and it was very eye opening.
If it's not ok to post let me know and I'll delete it. Of course.. we can't be sure who's a bio woman and who isn't.

Abel Danger ~ PEDOGATE: Women Operatives in Very High Places

https://robscholtemuseum.n...

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
26 August, 04:59
The women are MEN... at least some of them.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 August, 07:24
In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication
I will give you that too!

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
26 August, 04:57
i believe Bush Jr. gave up his dad, prior to Seniors confession

Red Edge @Rededge
27 August, 07:29
In response ROBIN Hippiechic to her Publication
I thought that too with Bush Jr