Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Anyone know where I can get a nice frame for this? I want to hang it in the living room.
02:25 PM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Carolyn B17 @Caroline17
07 February, 04:47
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I have convinced some but I seem crazy to a few. Looking foward to the rebirth of our nation! 🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
07 February, 04:44
Go Pepe!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
07 February, 04:43
I'm making birth announcements from our and sending it out to family/ friends..
we should all celebrate the birth of a brand new future, right?!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
07 February, 04:41
My Favorite for Months now E! 😎👍

Knight Breed @knightbreed
06 February, 02:18
Thank you.. im sending these out for xmas this year.. Yeah sure I'll have to wait 10 months to enjoy it.. But at least no one will be left out..😉

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
06 February, 06:55
In response Knight Breed to his Publication
Why 10 months??????

Zarnie HAYWARD @Zarnie
05 February, 06:06
Me too🤣🤣 it will make my day🤣🤣🤣

Lisa Fra @Begas321
05 February, 04:27
I need one too. Most of my family think i am crazy.😂😂😂

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
05 February, 02:53

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 February, 02:47
:)

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
05 February, 02:47
my husband and I are considered the crazy couple.......we are laughin.....when all comes out they will be coming to us for information.....it was hard in the beginning but we have moved past that or moved up further together.......which im so glad we made the transition together......Im grateful for the ones on here who helped us to stay strong....those words mean more than an unwake person can even imagine......we dont hold it against them for not understanding, we had to keep moving forward, as we will be there when they are ready or not they will find out......

Karen Wakes @KarenAnne
04 February, 11:02
omg me too!!!!!❤️

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
04 February, 09:53
Happened to me AGAIN just about 30 min ago 🙄

Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
04 February, 06:00
💝 Love that Idea!! 😎

Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
04 February, 06:00
💝 Love that Idea!! 😎

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
04 February, 04:47

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
04 February, 06:01
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
yep ......unbearable ---

Knight Breed @knightbreed
06 February, 02:22
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
04 February, 04:33

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
04 February, 04:18
STILL waiting for the day to come. I'm just avoiding certain people until that day comes. I know I can NOT open their eyes at this point, I've done all I could and I refuse to take responsibility for their lack of awareness. They've been warned and they've chosen to believe I'm crazy.

Ali Beth @Albeth7
04 February, 04:13
im ready, I'm so tired of feeling crazy. I'm starting to believe I'm the crazy one!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
04 February, 03:34
moi aussi 😎

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 February, 02:56
That would effectively be called "Ghosting"

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
04 February, 02:45
i did my part to bring the paper precious metal market down today. bought real silver bars.

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
04 February, 02:40
At the point where they think I need therapy.....still waiting for the "prove them wrong" part. Running out of places to put the goal posts. 😉

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
04 February, 02:33
Hey, I want to order one, too!

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
04 February, 02:31
I'd like to hang it up at work also. All my co workers ate lining up like sheep to get the vaccine,and I work in a hospital. no independent research. they voted for Biden thinking it was going to be great and they still dont have a clue what is going on???

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
04 February, 02:30
...ditto!

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
04 February, 02:29
I am so tired of them all saying that I have lost my mind! They tell me to read the history books!! What?? I told them this is HISTORY that will blow the books UP!! It's called The Great Awakening!! When People finally realize that our President was annointed and appointed by God, I will shush then! God's speed to all, Amen!

Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
04 February, 02:28
ME 2.

NEXT STOP... ANDREW @Mrdrewent
04 February, 02:26
Setting up a Print shop as we speak.... tell me where to send it and I'll print a nice Canvas one out for you ... 16" x22"

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 February, 02:30
In response NEXT STOP... ANDREW to his Publication
Omg. Too kind. I was semi joking but now that you offered. Lol. Could this even print pixel wise?